EJ time! Starting vs Jets

KDIGGZ

@SalSports

Incognito: no resentment at all in locker room over Taylor situation. "That's the business side of things.At end of the day it's a business"

Is Tyrod going to lose money this season by not starting against the Jets? The Bills already gave him a very nice raise this year when they didn't have to. I'm sure Tyrod is disappointed to not be playing, but this is a meaningless game. Whatever impression he's going to make on the Bills front office was made already.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he's likely looking at a modest contract anyway and for some reason seems to like the buffalo despite how things worked out for him.

Oh and with tyrod and cardale as the only competition it's as open a spot as any for him to get some reps potentially

Maybe. IMO he's going to get a surprisingly good contract for two years or more to be a backup. The backups around the league are pitiful.

Maybe. IMO he's going to get a surprisingly good contract for two years or more to be a backup. The backups around the league are pitiful.

I suspect my modest contract and your surprisingly good one aren't wildly different. Modest for a qb would be surprisingly good for ej for many posters.

You could give the guy a 2 year deal for good backup money if you are dying to give him a chance ala the Whaley accusations. Would make more sense than the option was all I was getting it. Regardless though, it not being done continues to go against that narrative that's suddenly being pushed again

Is Tyrod going to lose money this season by not starting against the Jets? The Bills already gave him a very nice raise this year when they didn't have to. I'm sure Tyrod is disappointed to not be playing, but this is a meaningless game. Whatever impression he's going to make on the Bills front office was made already.

Indeed

I suspect my modest contract and your surprisingly good one aren't wildly different. Modest for a qb would be surprisingly good for ej for many posters.

You could give the guy a 2 year deal for good backup money if you are dying to give him a chance ala the Whaley accusations. Would make more sense than the option was all I was getting it. Regardless though, it not being done continues to go against that narrative that's suddenly being pushed again

Yep. Agree with all of that.

Yeah, what's up with that? I wasn't a fan of Hackenberg in his final year at PSU, but him not playing in this game makes zero sense. I really don't understand it. There is no reason to play Fitz.

decent synopsis here

http://pro32.ap.org/article/hackenberg-waits-his-chance-redshirt-year-jets?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_NFL