This game just showed that Tyrod is not the #1 problem

BillsFan130

Almost 600 yards of offence and the bills still lost.. I for one have had disagreements with a few posters here about what's more of a problem, the offence or defence. This game should clearly show that the defence/coaching are the main problems on this team.

I am not saying that Tyrod is the franchise guy that is going to lead the bills to the promise land. But he is easily good enough to get into the playoffs if you have the support around him. Alex smith gets 10-11 wins every year, and I am not sold at all that he is better than Tyrod. He has better coaching and a 10 times better defence.

A lot of people want Tyrod gone next year and think we will be better without him. I could not disagree more with that, as this defence and coaching staff is an absolute joke. Like I said, he is no means a great QB and I do think we should draft a QB next year, but he is not the reason why the bills are 7 and 8 as there are much bigger problems on this team. Pick up his option next year, fire that clown as a head coach, fix the defence and you probably have a playoff team.

In saying this, Merry chirstmas everyone and hope everybody enjoys the holidays

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about all the other games the past two seasons lol

Guess a MIA loss defines TT as good to go.

He has had some poor games there Is no doubt. But the defence has had more bad games than the offence. Jets, Pats, Dolphins twice, Seattle, Oakland. Just at the very top of my head where the defence sucked this year. Not saying the offence played well in those games but defence didn't give them much of a chance

Edited by billsfan11

He has had some poor games there Is no doubt. But the defence has had more bad games than the offence. Jets, Pats, Dolphins twice, Seattle, Oakland. Just at the very top of my head where the defence cost them those games this year

Whats TT record when down by 4 points at ANY point in the game?

Whats TT record when down by 4 points at ANY point in the game?

Bad stat to look at for these reasons I will list. Last time I checked tyrod led them back from 14 points and the defence sh** the bed to give up a tying field goal. Plus Dan carpenters missed field goal in OT. Football is a team game, much more than just looking at the QBs record

Edited by billsfan11

Bad stat to look at for these reasons I will list. Last time I checked tyrod led them back from 14 points and the defence sh** the bed to give up a tying field goal. Plus Dan carpenters missed field goal in OT. Football is a team game, much more than just looking at the QBs record

Back to one game i see to justify two years of crap. Again how many wins has he led this team too when down 4 at any point in a game?

Ooo why cant TT lead to a TD on first OT drive why leave it to Carp?

Back to one game i see to justify two years of crap. Again how many wins has he led this team too when down 4 at any point in a game?

Not many but like I said stats are overrated. Ryan Tannehill got credit for a come from behind win earlier this year because Philip rivers threw a pick six in the final minute. So that makes the QB the hero? Like I said, football is a complete team game. Sooo many factors

Edited by billsfan11

Not many but like I said stats are overrated. Ryan Tannehill got credit from a come from behind win earlier this year because Philip rivers threw a pick six in the final minute. So that makes the QB the hero? Like I said, football is a complete team game. Sooo many factors

Not many try 1.

How many Carr have this year with horrible defense and zilch running game.

Or even a lesser QB in Ryan Tannenhill

Has Tyrod ever led a successful 2 min drill? If there is a stat on that I guarantee he is the worst in the NFL among the starting QB's. Once you are down it's over. He's not going to lead you back. If the other team scores over 21 just turn the TV off because we lose

When someone comes up with a better alternative I'm listening. But until then we have to resign him. Period.

Draft one. Bring in a UFA. But he's our starter next September bc there are no better alternatives unless the kid we draft is legit (unlikely).

Hire Lynn. Get a DC that will run a 4-3 with our personnel....which is still after 2 seasons nowhere near able to run a 3-4.

Replacing Aaron Williams is my top priority at the draft. And a RT.

Fixed.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

When someone comes up with a better alternative I'm listening. But until then we have to resign him. Period. Draft one. Bring in a UFA. But he's our starter next September bc there are no better alternatives unless the kid we draft is legit (unlikely). Hire Lynn. Get a DC that will run a 4-3 with our personnel....which is still after 2 seasons nowhere near able to run a 3-4. Replacing Aaron Williams is my top priority at the draft. And a RT. Fixed. Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Exactly, This is all I am trying to say

When someone comes up with a better alternative I'm listening. But until then we have to resign him. Period. Draft one. Bring in a UFA. But he's our starter next September bc there are no better alternatives unless the kid we draft is legit (unlikely). Hire Lynn. Get a DC that will run a 4-3 with our personnel....which is still after 2 seasons nowhere near able to run a 3-4. Replacing Aaron Williams is my top priority at the draft. And a RT. Fixed.Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

No you dont. What do you lose the leader of the dead last passing attack.

Has Tyrod ever led a successful 2 min drill? If there is a stat on that I guarantee he is the worst in the NFL among the starting QB's. Once you are down it's over. He's not going to lead you back. If the other team scores over 21 just turn the TV off because we lose

He led a successful one today... In spite of the play calling in the red zone as well...

Almost 600 yards of offence and the bills still lost.. I for one have had disagreements with a few posters here about what's more of a problem, the offence or defence. This game should clearly show that the defence/coaching are the main problems on this team.

I am not saying that Tyrod is the franchise guy that is going to lead the bills to the promise land. But he is easily good enough to get into the playoffs if you have the support around him. Alex smith gets 10-11 wins every year, and I am not sold at all that he is better than Tyrod. He has better coaching and a 10 times better defence.

A lot of people want Tyrod gone next year and think we will be better without him. I could not disagree more with that, as this defence and coaching staff is an absolute joke. Like I said, he is no means a great QB and I do think we should draft a QB next year, but he is not the reason why the bills are 7 and 8 as there are much bigger problems on this team. Pick up his option next year, fire that clown as a head coach, fix the defence and you probably have a playoff team.

In saying this, Merry chirstmas everyone and hope everybody enjoys the holidays

I couldnt agree more with what you have said. This^^^^^^^^^ is what Im praying Pegula is thinking.I would also like to add that I am starting to feel similar about Anthony Lynn, and that for continuity sake promote him to HC. He took over this offense two weeks into the season and saved our season. He has produced great gameplans and the players love and respect him. He seems to be the disciplined leader this team so desperately craves. Just imagine what he could do with a full offseason of work. I think hes going to be a hot candidate for other teams to poach. Pegula should fire Rex monday and name Lynn the interim coach, then work immediately on signing him to a long term deal.

TERRY IF YOURE OUT THERE PLEASE READ THIS.

Edited by TallskiWallski83

No you dont. What do you lose the leader of the dead last passing attack.

You do know that the bills are a the number one rushing team because of tyrod as well right? He gets yards himself. He opens holes for shady because defences respect him. The bills play calls are heavy run because that is their strength. They are not a passing team. Part of the reason is because Tyrod is not a great passer. And part is because their offensive game plan. But you can't discount Tyrod when the bills get a lot of rushing yards, because a lot of the time that is him, or the defence to respect him as a runner which opens up holes

I couldnt agree more with what you have said. This^^^^^^^^^ is what Im praying Pegula is thinking.I would also like to add that I am starting to feel similar about Anthony Lynn, and that for continuity sake promote him to HC. He took over this offense two weeks into the season and saved our season. He has produced great gameplans and the players love and respect him. He seems to be the disciplined leader this team so desperately craves. Just imagine what he could do with a full offseason of work. I think hes going to be a hot candidate for other teams to poach. Pegula should fire Rex monday and name Lynn the interim coach, then work immediately on signing him to a long term deal.

TERRY IF YOURE OUT THERE PLEASE READ THIS.

I agree sir. Glad I got someone on the same page as me

You do know that the bills are a the number one rushing team because of tyrod as well right? He gets yards himself. He opens holes for shady because defences respect him. The bills play calls are heavy run because that is their strength. They are not a passing team. Part of the reason is because Tyrod is not a great passer. And part is because their offensive game plan. But you can't discount Tyrod when the bills get a lot of rushing yards, because a lot of the time that is him, or the defence to respect him as a runner which opens up holes

I agree sir. Glad I got someone on the same page as me

And in defense of Tyrod, he is done what is asked of him by the coaches. We do not know what a heavy passing attack looks like with Tyrod or how good he would be in one because it hasnt been attempted yet. Yes, we run the ball effectively but we also have a gamebreaker WR who we have not been able to tap into yet. I believe Lynn would be able to work on this in the offseason (assuming he ultimately becomes HC). Games like today and vs Seattle show what he could be capable of if he develops more consistency.

Edited by TallskiWallski83

I really don't think the 2 min drill deficiencies have anything to do with Taylor. That dumpster fire is in Lynn's front lawn. That being said, I think Lynn has done an amazing job overall with this offense considering it was dropped in his lap after game two.