Who will go down as the better QB, Tebow or Taylor?

Tebow led a team with a bad defense to a winning record to a playoff game and won with 300 yards passing against a good Piitsburgh team. Taylor has led a team with a bad defense to 2 back to back .500 seasons with virtually no playoff hopes and next to zero wins against any good teams.

Who do you got?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say TeBow had better coaches who designed an offense around his abilities. I do not believe Tyrod has that benefit at all.

That said I always thought TeBow got screwed in Denver. I mean when has a team gotten rid of a QB after he leads the team to the playoffs and a playoff win. Now before anyone says "they got Manning" Manning was hardly a sure thing then coming off major surgery and major neck issues.

I like to see TT with a coach that could Taylor the Offense to his talents before I Judged who was better as he really has not had that yet.

Edited by PatsFanNH

I would say TeBow had better coaches who designed an offense around his abilities. I do not believe Tyrod has that benefit at all.

That said I always thought TeBow got screwed in Denver. I mean when has a team gotten rid of a QB after he leads the team to the playoffs and a playoff win. Now before anyone says "they got Manning" Manning was hardly a sure thing then coming off major surgery and major neck issues.

I like to see TT with a coach that could Taylor the Offense to his talents before I Judged who was better as he really has not had that yet.

Nice pun

How can you say that the Roman/Lynn offense is not built for Taylor's skills? The problem is Tyrod just can't hack it with his arm as a QB.

How can you say that the Roman/Lynn offense is not built for Taylor's skills? The problem is Tyrod just can't hack it with his arm as a QB.

It isn't Taylor's to him at all! The Bills Offense wants a pocket passer, that isn't TT. They need IMO do a lot more bootleg out and pass on the run as well as option plays. TT makes me think he is an older version of NE Jacoby. Difference is in 3 years with Jacoby he will be a better QB because of COACHIN and watching one of the best ever prep and play the game.

It isn't Taylor's to him at all! The Bills Offense wants a pocket passer, that isn't TT. They need IMO do a lot more bootleg out and pass on the run as well as option plays. TT makes me think he is an older version of NE Jacoby. Difference is in 3 years with Jacoby he will be a better QB because of COACHIN and watching one of the best ever prep and play the game.

If Tyrod can't play in the pocket then he shouldn't be a starting QB in the NFL.

If Tyrod can't play in the pocket then he shouldn't be a starting QB in the NFL.

Not arguing with you, just saying if he is your starting QB you do what Denver did and adapt your O around him. (Just like NE did for Jacoby in week 3) I never stated an opinion about how good of a starter he is.

Not arguing with you, just saying if he is your starting QB you do what Denver did and adapt your O around him. (Just like NE did for Jacoby in week 3) I never stated an opinion about how good of a starter he is.

I agree in part with you but truth be told Tyrod probably get hit a whole lot more than he does now so creating such an offense would risk injuring him which is last thing the team want to do.

I agree in part with you but truth be told Tyrod probably get hit a whole lot more than he does now so creating such an offense would risk injuring him which is last thing the team want to do.

You are probably right, you see a lot more Bills games than I do. The ones I have seen he gets hit A LOT, I also believe the Bills are giving up more sacks than any other team? (I remember seeing 40) I was thinking moving the pocket and designing plays like that he would release the ball sooner and avoid more hits.

I don't think TT is a franchise QB as his style needed to use to win would make his shelf life maybe 2-3 years.

Tebow led a team with a bad defense to a winning record to a playoff game and won with 300 yards passing against a good Piitsburgh team. Taylor has led a team with a bad defense to 2 back to back .500 seasons with virtually no playoff hopes and next to zero wins against any good teams.

Who do you got?

Tyrod has a Ring... and had about as much to do with that as Tebow did his playoff appearance.

Tyrod is better by every QB measure except height and also isn't being force to play minor league baseball any time soon- even if buffalo opts out.

Tyrod has a Ring... and had about as much to do with that as Tebow did his playoff appearance.

Tyrod is better by every QB measure except height and also isn't being force to play minor league baseball any time soon- even if buffalo opts out.

Your first declaration couldn't be less true.

That's unfair to TeBow, he was very much responsible for the team making the playoffs as EVERY win they had that year was with him as QB. This isn't even mentioning the 300 yards passing in the playoff game. I am not arguing he is a better QB just that he had a lot to do with them making the playoffs and winning a playoff game.