Trump foreign policy

TrumpOLINIbots here think his tweets are coherent and cogent .....I slap 3 or 6 bumper stickers together for talking points and ZERO loons here reply left or right to more than 2 words. .. Ralph Nader Dr Jill & Howie are the top truth telling Presidential CANDIDATES for decades and all here but me pretend LIARS are the only people to vote for

5 minutes ago, 1915 Buffalo Bill Cody fan said:

TrumpOLINIbots here think his tweets are coherent and cogent .....I slap 3 or 6 bumper stickers together for talking points and ZERO loons here reply left or right to more than 2 words. .. Ralph Nader Dr Jill & Howie are the top truth telling Presidential CANDIDATES for decades and all here but me pretend LIARS are the only people to vote for

gasp ...welcome to my bye bye list &^%$tard bot pos

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

@3rdnlng I have 2 nuts and you cowardly have zero balls to chatter about 45 or the next 46... WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US peace through Green jobs @HowieHawkins20 from Syracuse and made many great proposals for Buffalo better than Cuomo squandered by the billions....PAGULAS have done more for Erie County than blueREDS redBLUES incumbents 

@Koko78@3rdnlng I have 2 nuts and you cowardly have zero balls to chatter about 45 or the next 46... WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US peace through Green jobs @HowieHawkins20 from Syracuse and made many great proposals for Buffalo better than Cuomo squandered by the billions....PAGULAS have done more for Erie County than blueREDS redBLUES incumbents 

@Koko78 loons here spew nonsense about over one billion Indian people during a Presidential visit when thousands of top brains from India live and work in USA now because religious nuts and fascist fools do over priced union grunt work and vote for TrumpOLINI.... can y'all spell hypocrites???

22 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Trump really sucks at this racism stuff.

Nah, he trotted out the brown man to pander to the brown crowd. Afterwards, Trump pounced - according to anonymous sources citing unspecified methods - by deriding him for being from "Pakistan or something", before ordering a burnt steak and cheating at golf.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1