What time does Rex get fired today?

Go Bills!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only benefit to firing Rex now is if they are going to clean house. It lets them get the jump on vetting GM candidates, talking to college coaches, etc.

If they've decided to scapegoat the HC, then they will make him coach the final 3 games.

Thats the thing. 1 more month is another month of time wasted. Change management now and they can get a head start

Actually you know what? It's not Cindys fault now that I really think about it. Russ can go though.

On second thought, Cindy can stay!

That is true. But, I can see Rex working his way into an extra year if the team performs well these final 3 weeks--which it should.

If Rex is gone during the season, who is OC if Lynn is promoted. And does Thurman stay around to run the D?

If the team performs well? They may not be giving up 230 yards to RG3 this week, but how do you not see that happening with Jay Ajai before Black Christmas?

accountant-secretary-retro-woman-vintage

Poor Betty! I hear The Jets are looking for a payroll clerk!

You're kind of ruining my day with this attitude. Please stop it.

I only meant that if you are going to make such a drastic change (head coach, QB, etc.) you have to do it today so you have time to prepare for the Browns. And as for my other "if at all" point, if we go 3-0 or 2-1 and finish 9-7 or 8-8, then that changes the feelings toward Rex a lot.

Rex will not be canned during the season. Who would take over?.......ALynn is the only candidate, but , then, the Pegs face either giving the job to him.....or, discharging an acting minority HC. Al Sharpton will be up the Thruway in a heartbeat screeming on 55 about racism. Better to let A Lynn interview with other candidates....and pick the best one. I would like to see a big name...Cowher, Urban Myer, Gruden (J)...whoever. A Lynn has to much of Rex on him for my liking. the other tactic is to give Whaley the job of selection.......and, if the new coach fails, then, boot the GM and coach to the street.

I thought I remembered that there was sort an ultimatum by the owners after last season that Rex would stay if they made the Playoffs this season and gone if they didn't. If he is let go they are simply sticking with their previously stated course.