Another missee opportunity...going to get help we needed...

Big Turk

Broncos lost and have a brutal final 3 games, they will lose another game almost guaranteed. Dolphins lost Tannehill, they likely will lose against us and another game as well...we have what looks like 3 victories lining up...

And of course this team pukes all over itself when it gets the chance to take care of its own business.

Roethlesberger was pretty bad yesterday, Bills could have easily had 2 or 3 more INTs, if they would have actually made some type of effort stopping the run the game was there for the taking...

When will this team take advantage of opportunities instead of letting them slip by?? So sick of this team folding when the season is on the line...

When we end up 9-7 and are sitting at home after getting the help we needed these players are going to be sick to their stomach looking back at this game and the second half of the Raiders game...

Inexcuseable performances for the past 6 quarters of football

Your second to last paragraph is completely WRONG!! The players won't feel sick to their stomachs. None of them are mentally invested in this team....not Sammy, not TT, not our dynamic duo at CB or our D-line. That is the main problem with this team. They have no heart.

Your second to last paragraph is completely WRONG!! The players won't feel sick to their stomachs. None of them are mentally invested in this team....not Sammy, not TT, not our dynamic duo at CB or our D-line. That is the main problem with this team. They have no heart.

Funny I was thinking this morning. What player is the leader of this team.. I can't think of one...

Kyle Williams

I would agree to a certain extent...but typically the leader of a football team is the QB (Kelly, Manning, and currently Carr, Wilson, Brees, etc). We happen to have a soft spoken QB with questionable skills, height, intellect...hence the reason we have no true leadership.

Funny I was thinking this morning. What player is the leader of this team.. I can't think of one...

Ding, ding, ding!!! No more callers, we have a winner!!!!

The coach is supposed to lead and support natural leaders within the team.

Hate to bring it up but M. Williams was correct about Rex.

Good point. Kyle is, but he has been for 10yrs and theyve been a pile of crap. Freddie was for awhile, but same thing.

Its back to square one: how do you change the culture of the organization?

If there i one it's Kyle but he can only do so much & i think he will be gone after this year . He is probably tired of putting his body through this abuse for the same result year after year !!

So then who will step up Marcel ?? :w00t: