wine experts help.....

The Poojer

wound up finding what I needed across the river in new jersey, quick trip there and back during lunch and i am good to go!

Great state that PA. You have to travel to another state to get a decent bottle of wine? Someone needs to tell PA the 21st century has started and wine is a big thing. Where to you go to get good beer? Oregon? :huh:

Edited by Chef Jim

I can get good wine and beer very close to me. I couldn't get that particular wine closer than 24 miles from me

Great state that PA. You have to travel to another state to get a decent bottle of wine? Someone needs to tell PA the 21st century has started and wine is a big thing. Where to you go to get good beer? Oregon? :huh:

Come on, he's got Rolling Rock!

I can get good wine and beer very close to me. I couldn't get that particular wine closer than 24 miles from me

Damn I'm spoiled here. I can drive 30 more miles than that and actually be at Cakebread Cellers winery. :lol:

Come on, he's got Rolling Rock!

And you a lot less than 30 miles to Cakebread...I assume anyway.

Edited by Chef Jim