TNF: Cowboys at Vikings - Mike Zimmer Will Not Coach

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thielen looks decent. Rudolph has to make that catch. Kinda like clay needs to make catches in the end zone. Anyone else like this iphone commercial with the old man diving into the pool? I wanna be that guy in 30yrs

Good commercial for sure. I don't want to dive but I do want those speakers.

No no no...why draft a TE when you can simply call a failed QB from another team's PS a TE? Presto!

Lol. Logan Thomas is tough. Crappy qb, tough sob though.

He might help down the road.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

No no no...why draft a TE when you can simply call a failed QB from another team's PS a TE? Presto!

They drafted O'Leary in 2015 and paid Clay the same year. Perhaps you don't care for their production but to say they haven't addressed the position is incorrect.

Granted, I'm of the opinion it doesn't really matter who they have at TE as long as they have a QB who doesn't like using the middle of the field.

Good commercial for sure. I don't want to dive but I do want those speakers.

Lol. Logan Thomas is tough. Crappy qb, tough sob though.

He might help down the road.

Is there a worse TE roster in the NFL than the Bills now have?

People here are lauding this move by Whaley--who has never understood the importance of the TE position. It's nuts!

Bradford gets the Cam Newton treatment. Lol refs.

When are the officials gonna have to show up for a post game interview like all coaches and many players do? Let them explain it right away. If everyone else in the league has to talk post game, why can't these idiot puppets be made too as well. They are ruining the game. Bush league.

Edited by Bubba Gump