Guys, these posts have to stop

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God. I feel like a new man. I am TAKING OFF THESE CLEAR GLASSES and replacing them with Metz From Hemet Glasses!!!

The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck.

See told you that you were a Bills hater.

Edited by manbeast

Exactly. This team went 8-8 last year with a painfully easy schedule. They are on pace for another .500-ish season.

I'm sorry. But for the 17th year ... that !@#$ing sucks. And there is no sugar coating it. It sucks.

I'm more positive about the future than you are. I'm not a big Rex fan, but I'm solidly behind Whaley. The Pegula family will get this right. We are not without talent. Edited by Augie

Exactly. This team went 8-8 last year with a painfully easy schedule. They are on pace for another .500-ish season.

I'm sorry. But for the 17th year ... that !@#$ing sucks. And there is no sugar coating it. It sucks.

Why don't you wait till we miss the playoffs then? Why ruin the ride for everyone else! They did just win two right??? Smh

Why don't you wait till we miss the playoffs then? Why ruin the ride for everyone else! They did just win two right??? Smh

Yes. They won two in a row and I couldn't be happier.

But if you think they can play like that against Pittsburgh or Oakland and NOT get blown out ... you're nuts.

Is the point of a message board to discuss conflicting points. Or do we all just have to be on here signing the Praises and wear rose colored glasses living in the land of juju beans and rainbows?

Dude I agree with you. What does that have to do with my post? How come you never hear anyone ever say, "well yeah this guy on another team has X number of yards but really..." It's always that the Bills statistics aren't legitimate because of their schedule or this or that. GOOD OR BAD. This is not a Bills apologist post.

Oh my God. I feel like a new man. I am TAKING OFF THESE CLEAR GLASSES and replacing them with Metz From Hemet Glasses!!!

The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck. The Bills Are Awesome, No Matter How Much They Suck.

That was a lot of scrolling on my part... Haha

The Bills have the #10 defense, Tyrod is 12th in QBR, and Lorenzo Alexander is a better pass rusher than Khalil Mack.

Also from the Land of Make Believe, the Bills Superbowl chances are still alive.

Tune in tomorrow to see just how big this mirage can get.

Is the point of a message board to discuss conflicting points. Or do we all just have to be on here signing the Praises and wear rose colored glasses living in the land of juju beans and rainbows?

Wrong! We all just have to be on here listening to the bitching and whining of coal colored glasses living in the land of fire & brimstone.

Dude I agree with you. What does that have to do with my post? How come you never hear anyone ever say, "well yeah this guy on another team has X number of yards but really..." It's always that the Bills statistics aren't legitimate because of their schedule or this or that. GOOD OR BAD. This is not a Bills apologist post.

I apologize. Seriously. I misunderstood. I will delete my post.

I fully realize what recent history has shown us, but I refuse to be so vehemently angry and negative about the future. This will turn, and it will get better. I won't be rooted in the past and short sighted. I will focus on the new owners, the new approach and all the changes in the years ahead. There's a reason the windshield is so much bigger than the rear view mirror. Look ahead and not behind.

Make the playoffs then they stop

I doubt it. Folks will still manipulate stats to make a point.

i hate fantasy football when it pollinates Pro Football.

Kyle Williams recent interview gave a player perspective on the game.

stuff is not cut and dried. much more detail to it. That's why i love the game. every single matchup on the field matters. and the chess match that Coaches have to play amazes me .

But those that want to make a point will find a way. Its just how life is.

as you just did.

:wub:

i need a drink

allow me

:beer:

this one is for you and those of us like you. and by you i mean (us) .

not them. but they need one too :beer::D

Very good point. The internet is full of contrarians. I think people cannot help themselves. There is some form of self-validation they achieve through it.

too deep

here ya go :beer:

Oh, I'll be ecstatic .... when I wake up.

But seriously, if they make it. I will cry. Tears of joy.

note taken... R