Jordan Mills on Khalil Mack...God help us...

Big Turk

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could this be a shoot out, if the Bills have a poor offense and the Raiders have a good defense. Shootouts required good QBing on both sides that can sling the ball. Carr can, but TT has not show it yet. The Bills best chance would be to run the ball, slow down the Raiders pass rush and keep Carr on the sidelines.

I also think that Clay will be spending more time blocking and helping Jordan Mills

Because we don't have a poor offense we are 8th in scoring and if you eliminate the Gregg Roman Games we would be 6th and we had one game that wasn't a close game so don't use the famous TBD garbage time stats.

This is going to be an ugly loss that exposes this "failed organization." Been watching this team since 1964 and can feel a whopping coming!

I thought you were going to say "historically bad"LOL

How could this be a shoot out, if the Bills have a poor offense and the Raiders have a good defense. Shootouts required good QBing on both sides that can sling the ball. Carr can, but TT has not show it yet. The Bills best chance would be to run the ball, slow down the Raiders pass rush and keep Carr on the sidelines.

I also think that Clay will be spending more time blocking and helping Jordan Mills

Unreal.