Why Not ..........

fast*eddie

Why not try the 2 Point Conversion all the time . If you make it 50 percent of the time you break even . It sure would be better than missed point afters !

I don't think you can blanket 50% all the time.

In the first half of today's game, the Bills offense played terribly and it made sense to not push their luck on their first score.

If you're offense is rolling and guys are winning their battles, then I think you start going for two and passing up the PAT. But blindly going for it all the time and I don't think you get the 50% success rate.

I don't think you can blanket 50% all the time.

In the first half of today's game, the Bills offense played terribly and it made sense to not push their luck on their first score.

If you're offense is rolling and guys are winning their battles, then I think you start going for two and passing up the PAT. But blindly going for it all the time and I don't think you get the 50% success rate.

+1. Besides, what if you are playing against a top 5 rated defense and they are winning in the trenches. I dont think I want to try it in that situation. You would be risking momentum loss as previously mentioned.

Its a fair question though.

If they go for 2 and are unsuccessful blame falls on the coach. If they kick the extra point and miss blame goes to the kicker.

Coaches prefer the blame be deflected off of them. So most are hesitant.

Imo

Edited by Leroi