Aaron Rodgers---huge douchebag??

Big Turk

Maybe but he gets to do unspeakable things to Olivia Munn who is a known freak...Lol...

Especially when you have seen some of the "sexting" she did with her last boyfriend and the things she asked him to do to her...with some very explicit pictures complete with captions and her adding in some written text on the pics. some very, very naughty things...mmmmm...mmmm...mmmm...

Just saw the sexting photos.

Not sure if those were real or not, but who cares!

We need a new thread:

Aaron Rodgers--Huge Winner??

$30 million net worth

$110 million K best in NFL history

$7 million in endorsements annually

$7.5 million house in Del Mar, CA

Currently tapping Olivia Munn

Superbowl Champion

Superbowl MVP

National star/celebrity

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a new thread:

$30 million net worth

Superbowl Champion

Superbowl MVP

National star/celebrity

:thumbsup: Ya what a loser LOL

Aaron Rodgers brother Jordan seemed to be a d-bag every week on The Bachelorette

UM, my wife told me. I never watched it..................... maybe once :rolleyes:

can you believe he won? The really odd farmer guy wasnt much better, and that whole scene with the entire town welcoming them to visit was absurd.

Bachelor I. Paradise was so much more fun, Jojo was just dull

We need a new thread:

They were real.

$30 million net worth

Superbowl Champion

Superbowl MVP

National star/celebrity

can you believe he won? The really odd farmer guy wasnt much better, and that whole scene with the entire town welcoming them to visit was absurd.

Bachelor I. Paradise was so much more fun, Jojo was just dull

I have concerns her with all the above

I just want to say thanks for pointing this out. Somehow I missed this. One quick google search and I agree ... whoah ... Aaron Rodgers, my opinion of you has just gone up considerably.

I'd cut my family out for that too. At least for a while - you can always apologize later.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/story-claims-packers-aaron-rodgers-completely-cut-off-his-family-two-years-ago-204300902.html

Rodgers has apparently cut off family and close friends over the past two years and has had no contact with them...maybe there is another side to the story but seems pretty douchy to me...

I couldn't comment without knowing what you admit must be the other side of the story. Maybe it's a protective reaction to douchy stuff from his fam.

It's Munn of our business, folks.

Thread Winner!

• 2 weeks later...

If you dig more into the history of Rodgers and his family the rift supposedly started back when Rodgers was alleged to be in a gay relationship with roommate Kevin Lanflisi. In regards to that story it has some odd time lines and interactions that give it some plausibility. The angling on the gay /family rift together basically have Rodgers having a falling out with his family over being gay. Then Rodgers having a falling out with Lanflisi over his unwillingness to come out. Then once his new fling started the rumor was Rogers was having his PR people blast him and his new hottie boom all over the internet to dispel rumors. Lanflisi and his family haven't spoken to him since (as the story goes).

I could care less if it's true or not. Lanflisi does have some pretty odd twitter posts involving Rodgers for somebody who is just friends. If Rodgers is gay it's a shame it's still something that would hurt a family as much as it has in this instance.

Everytime I see that Aaron Rodgers / Clay Matthews "Nobody comes into this house" commercial, my brain tunes out the commercial and I think of this pic :devil:

I don't even need the pic to think of her. She is one fine babe. And Rogers what a dbag, plays on grass and sleeps with dogs. :worthy: