Ethics in America.

Chef Jim

You would have hoped that this was self-evident................

Ethics training for new members of the Florida House boils down to these 3 words

http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2016/11/16/ethics-training-for-new-members-of-the-florida-house-boils-down-to-these-3-words/

Day 2 of FL House freshman orientation, and look what's on the agenda

CxY8REJVEAEwLIs.jpg

..In three words, FL House counsel Mike Maida tells freshmen how to avoid trouble: "Don't accept bribes." Unquote.

HEY ! don't weigh them down with your legal mumbo-jumbo

Edited by B-Man

This thread sucks exactly as much as Chef's argument that, per NDAs, Apple and Google were going to fix Obamacare.

Seriously, you want us to watch a 57 minute video....

...and then complain that my threads are too verbose?

::lol: I will say, watching the "stick up their ass" brigade was entertaining....for the 3 minutes I bothered. I can't help but think George Will....

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Oh, i thought the thread title was "Ethnics"....

that would have been much better

Yeah, at one time, actually quite recently, ethincs referred to Jews, Irish, Polish, Italians, etc.

Somehow, all of us, even the "papists", got lumped into being "white people". For F's sake, at least the blacks are protestant, or did you miss Hillary doing her Sunday tent revival impressions?

Care to explain how everybody that wasn't a WASP 20 years ago...suddenly inherited WASP standing? Or, would you rather tell this board that you have never heard a Polish joke in your life....or have never considered Irish people to be drunks....or have never said the phrase "He's trying to Jew me out of X". Tell us that you've never said the word "Greaseball", or worse, "Guinea".

You might be able to lie about one the above, but not all. Not unless you have 0 ties to WNY, and you've never been there.

EDIT: After I ate, I thought...isn't Zimmerman a "White Hispanic"? So, yeah, throwing people into the white bucket...I suppose will exist as long as the D party continues to believe that they can win elections by doing it.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Yeah, at one time, actually quite recently, ethincs referred to Jews, Irish, Polish, Italians, etc.

Somehow, all of us, even the "papists", got lumped into being "white people". For F's sake, at least the blacks are protestant, or did you miss Hillary doing her Sunday tent revival impressions?

Care to explain how everybody that wasn't a WASP 20 years ago...suddenly inherited WASP standing? Or, would you rather tell this board that you have never heard a Polish joke in your life....or have never considered Irish people to be drunks....or have never said the phrase "He's trying to Jew me out of X". Tell us that you've never said the word "Greaseball", or worse, "Guinea".

You might be able to lie about one the above, but not all. Not unless you have 0 ties to WNY, and you've never been there.

EDIT: After I ate, I thought...isn't Zimmerman a "White Hispanic"? So, yeah, throwing people into the white bucket...I suppose will exist as long as the D party continues to believe that they can win elections by doing it.

Right on for a change

Commas, periods, question marks go inside the quotation marks, unless you're a limey.

This thread sucks exactly as much as Chef's argument that, per NDAs, Apple and Google were going to fix Obamacare.

::lol: I will say, watching the "stick up their ass" brigade was entertaining....for the 3 minutes I bothered. I can't help but think George Will....

I don't care what you do. And it's !@#$ing hilarious that you continue to bring a topic up from what 2 years ago that you actually took serously. Dude not only are you an egotistical a-hole but an extremelly gullible one af that. LOL!!

I don't care what you do. And it's !@#$ing hilarious that you continue to bring a topic up from what 2 years ago that you actually took serously. Dude not only are you an egotistical a-hole but an extremelly gullible one af that. LOL!!

But he's got the rest of us ALL figured out. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm the one who "took it seriously". You either literally went out and got inside info from Apple and Google people that was sensitive....

...or you lied about doing that. Those are the 2 options. What is there to be gullible about? This entire format is predicated on what people post, with no way to confirm what they post.

And why? Because your ego couldn't stand the fact that not only was I killing you in the argument, but was also doing it, literally, poetically.

But: I'm the egotist, and I'm the one who took things too seriously? :lol: I rhymed every one of my posts, and joked the entire time, but...I'm the one who took things seriously? :wacko:

EDIT: I'm still waiting for you to admit you were not only wrong, but dopey as well. Admit it: you're only butthurt about this because I told you the Valley would fail, and they did.

Commas, periods, question marks go inside the quotation marks, unless you're a limey.

No, in this instance, they do not. Read it again. When one is referring to a term at the end of a sentence: Ben Franklin thinks he knows "grammar". The quote goes before the punctuation. But, if somebody was to ask the question: "Why does Ben think he knows grammar?" the quote goes after the punctuation.

Thus ends your lesson for today.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Yeah, I'm the one who "took it seriously". You either literally went out and got inside info from Apple and Google people that was sensitive....

...or you lied about doing that. Those are the 2 options. What is there to be gullible about? This entire format is predicated on what people post, with no way to confirm what they post.

And why? Because your ego couldn't stand the fact that not only was I killing you in the argument, but was also doing it, literally, poetically.

But: I'm the egotist, and I'm the one who took things too seriously? :lol: I rhymed every one of my posts, and joked the entire time, but...I'm the one who took things seriously? :wacko:

EDIT: I'm still waiting for you to admit you were not only wrong, but dopey as well. Admit it: you're only butthurt about this because I told you the Valley would fail, and they did.

No seriously. You took my argument seriously? I don't remember much about what I said but you're still talking about it to this day?? And you think I'm butt hurt about it? You need to really get over yourself. Your post here is literally one of the funniest I've seen here. I think I'll have to do a search for that thread just so I can get an even better kick out of your post here. :w00t:

: :lol: I will say, watching the "stick up their ass" brigade was entertaining....for the 3 minutes I bothered. I can't help but think George Will....

I put the video on last night while doing some work. Interesting and entertaining with quite a cast of characters. Glad it was posted.

I put the video on last night while doing some work. Interesting and entertaining with quite a cast of characters. Glad it was posted.

And I liked how candid they were. Something about hearing Jeanne Kirkpatrick say "snorting coke" LOL. There are some real good episodes.

Thanks for posting the video, it's from a past age. I got up early to go to my deer stand, but was an hour late because I started watching and it hooked me. By the time I got out, deer were grazing in front of my stand and I couldn't get to it without spooking them. Bastard.