Rumor: Some in Bills org want to move on from Dareus

YoloinOhio

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaley was hired back in 2010 for Director of Players. Russ Brandon he was handed the reigns to the organization by Ralph Wilson back then. Buddy Nix gm until he stepped down and Whaley took his place...

This team not going any where positive until Pegula cleans house. Hires a Football Czar.!

Whaley was hired back in 2010 for Director of Players. Russ Brandon he was handed the reigns to the organization by Ralph Wilson back then. Buddy Nix gm until he stepped down and Whaley took his place...

This team not going any where positive until Pegula cleans house. Hires a Football Czar.!

This team won't go anywhere till they get out of WNY.

Then we bills fans lose our team. Pegula want's a winner.... major changes need to happen. Such as an Elite QB. Tyrod Taylor stinks. Whaley another mistake give an unproven QB upfront money....Stupid error.

You don't lose your team they just go somewhere else. There won't all the sudden be 31 teams in the NFL.

Already crushed your stupidity with my added on text try again.

Sorry chump, it appears you don't know what being a GM is all about. If DW can't hire his own HC and he can't veto sections of a contract before it is approved, then he's not a real GM. Maybe he's just an idiot & let that contract slide. Anyways, time to move on.

Edited by Rico

I like what Whaley's done, but the lack of a "pot clause" is a very bad look for him. I don't pretend to know if it was him, JO or RB pushing this thing to get it done, but this is some seriously bad judgement on their collective part. Given the likelihood of a non-disclosure agreement pending his firing, we'll probably never know.

Look at these heartless bums: Dareus, Rex, Rob, Gilmore, Sammy.

I thought when they cut Leodis and Mario, we were on the right track...Guess what? I miss Leodis. Never thought I would say this. I hated that guy so much, but man, Darby and Gilmore's play this year make him look like Revis.

Rex Ryan's press conference when hired was: Welcome to the playoffs and bills will have the best defense in the league!

He should be fired just on that false statement.

Yesterday he's talking about Clemson and Pitt during his presser. Who cares.

Petty song: Time to move on, time to get going!

Look at these heartless bums: Dareus, Rex, Rob, Gilmore, Sammy.

I thought when they cut Leodis and Mario, we were on the right track...Guess what? I miss Leodis. Never thought I would say this. I hated that guy so much, but man, Darby and Gilmore's play this year make him look like Revis.

Rex Ryan's press conference when hired was: Welcome to the playoffs and bills will have the best defense in the league!

He should be fired just on that false statement.

Yesterday he's talking about Clemson and Pitt during his presser. Who cares.

Petty song: Time to move on, time to get going!

Someone hasn't watched Leodis play this season.

>>>>>Typically, a drug policy violation would allow the Bills to get out of all guarantees, but a rare clause in his contract limited the punishment to only the year of the misstep. In other words, Dareus’ 2016 guarantees went out the window, but all other guarantees through 2021 remained untouched.<<<<<

Would anybody like to once again sing the praises of Whaley? Just another example, maybe the biggest of all, of Whaley pissing away the resources of this football team. He really needs to go.

Edited by Bill from NYC