TransGreg isn't dead

boyst

Oh come on. What does it take to pop in and say "hey guys. !@#$ off!"

Took me a whole 15 seconds.

no one asked you to...

His excuse is weak. But he did say he hopes we are talking sjit about him. I'll copypasta is

Ha! I'm very much still alive, for the past two and half weeks or so I've been on the road for work and buried under a deadline. Most the places I'm working in don't have much internet access so I haven't had the chance to duck in. I imagine both PPP and the main board are... uh... chaotic at the moment?

I hope I'm taking **** for being so-wrong about the election, it would be deserved (and un-PPP if I'm not) and I look forward to reading it all when I get back home. Though I might be in NC next weekend if this week goes well, if so I'll be watching the Jacksonville from whatever Bills Bar. If you're not going up to the game, beers on me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:beer:

Not dead, was clearly wrong about the election, but I'm back from the road for the next few days. I've been away doing interviews for something for work and the places I was traveling too didn't have internet I could access (and I had to surrender my phone most times) so I've been out of the loop here for a month. I have to go back on the road next week but that will be a shorter trip than the past four weeks.

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and I'm looking forward to getting caught up on the latest here in the dungeon.

Not dead, was clearly wrong about the election, but I'm back from the road for the next few days. I've been away doing interviews for something for work and the places I was traveling too didn't have internet I could access (and I had to surrender my phone most times) so I've been out of the loop here for a month. I have to go back on the road next week but that will be a shorter trip than the past four weeks.

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and I'm looking forward to getting caught up on the latest here in the dungeon.

Glad to hear things are well.

Where have you been interviewing where there is no internet and you've been required to surrender your phone? :huh:

Prisons?

Good to see you around.

In typical Greggy fashion he got the election all WRONG. Just like football.

He was the first guy on PPP to tell everyone how smart he was on the election...then the coronation of Trump begins...poof...gone... :D

Ha ha! Greggy is a big mouth with a tiny brain

Where have you been interviewing where there is no internet and you've been required to surrender your phone? :huh:

At the Democratic election watch party in NY waiting for Hillary's coronation speech!! Where else?

Zing!

There isn't a single person on this forum that gets it more wrong than our good ol' friend GreggyT/DerangedRhino.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Working on the non-media media project?

You know it. :beer:

Greggy's current address if you want to send him a Christmas card this year.

Google

One Internet Drive

Kabul Heights Afghanistan.

:lol:

To top it off, my first day back home and the power was off from 10am until now while the city replaced the lines... maybe someone's trying to tell me something about returning to PPP.

He's obviously working on a story of the newest intergalactic transporter beam team and can't reveal any details until the movie launches sometime in 2019. :ph34r:

BTW - welcome back you turkey! :nana:

:lol::beer:

Prisons?

Good to see you around.

You're in the ballpark. I don't mean to be cryptic, it's just something I can't really talk about at the moment, primarily because the job's not finished.

You know it. :beer:

:lol:

To top it off, my first day back home and the power was off from 10am until now while the city replaced the lines... maybe someone's trying to tell me something about returning to PPP.

:lol::beer:

You're in the ballpark. I don't mean to be cryptic, it's just something I can't really talk about at the moment, primarily because the job's not finished.

Gitmo, eh?