Bills Have Not Beaten Anybody

BuffaloBaumer

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I dont talk to my wife the whole evening and night after a loss.

and she knows it and is used to it.

Haha

My wife announced her love of the bye week tonight. We got married right before back to back 2-14 seasons. She's used to it as well. She asked "why do you do this to yourself?" Now, 30 years later, she's seen it spread to afflict our sons. She should have vetted her spouse better.

My wife announced her love of the bye week tonight. We got married right before back to back 2-14 seasons. She's used to it as well. She asked "why do you do this to yourself?" Now, 30 years later, she's seen it spread to afflict our sons. She should have vetted her spouse better.

Im gonna let my son choose his team.

Im gonna let my son choose his team.

I never pushed the Bills, but they watched me watch - with passion. When they each turned 16, I took them to the Ralph for a game. They had been to NFL games in other venues. They have been hooked ever since.

I was thinking about this Superbowl thing. You dont have a chance if you dont make the playoffs. I dont care if its Wild Card or not. Just the feeling of thinking: We're in the playoffs and we could advance with a win, and get to the Superbowl with 3 good games.

I never pushed the Bills, but they watched me watch - with passion. When they each turned 16, I took them to the Ralph for a game. They had been to NFL games in other venues. They have been hooked ever since.

awesome!

I hope that by the time he likes FOotball, the BIlls will be out of their funk.

This afternoon he saw the Blue Colors of the Panthers and yelled: Papai, BLUE JAYS, BLUE JAYS!

awesome!

I hope that by the time he likes FOotball, the BIlls will be out of their funk.

This afternoon he saw the Blue Colors of the Panthers and yelled: Papai, BLUE JAYS, BLUE JAYS!

Yeah, I brought them up from Florida and the tail gate/game experience was bigger than life for them. I had grown up with it and seen it all before, so the most amazing part for me was the embrace of the people of Buffalo. On both those "rite of passage" trips, people we met everywhere loved the initiation idea begged us to come to their tail gates and loved seeing the next wave of Bills fans. It was amazing to me, and life changing to them. My only regret is the huge Bills tattoo on the older sons arm, but hey, that's me....

I agree with the OP... I don't think this team is as good as some of the metrics told us during our streak, and I see us ending with a losing record. I kinda predicted 7-9 at the beginning of the year... injuries, missing players, and a tougher schedule will do that. We need an influx of talent, both on and off the field, which is difficult to do when we hover around .500 every year, and play in Buffalo.

I agree our Ws have been over bad teams. That said, the NFL is mostly garbage this year. That's why when we lose to garbage teams like the Ravens, Jets, & Fins, it hurts even more.

Honestly possibly missing the playoffs 17 years in a row is almost harder than making it once in 17 years. There are some bad teams that get lucky every year.

I agree our Ws have been over bad teams. That said, the NFL is mostly garbage this year. That's why when we lose to garbage teams like the Ravens, Jets, & Fins, it hurts even more.

Honestly possibly missing the playoffs 17 years in a row is almost harder than making it once in 17 years. There are some bad teams that get lucky every year.

continuity

Not complaining, just pointing out this team is miles and miles away from even being in a playoff discussion. It's not even mid freaking November and the season is dead AGAIN.

The season is only dead if you don't like watching your team play every Sunday.

We just outplayed Seattle last week in their house, and they came in and beat the Pats in foxboro. That's with no Sammy or Dareus.

It's still a fun team to watch, so stop whining about the season being dead and enjoy each game. If they make the playoffs that's cool, but you should learn to focus on the games each week and forget about how far we're going to go or not go at the end of the season. It's about the RIDE man.

Arizona

Pats with an injured 3rd string qb

Rams

Niners

That is one pathetic Group. I have come to realize Buffalo is a lot worse than I thought. 7 wins in a row? Looks like 2-5 to me

so they don't count now? Go through every teams schedule and do this...what a ridiculous comment