Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

So many satisfied customers - what a “leadership” team...

When there's that level of dissatisfication with the way the country is going less than 3 months before national elections, the incumbent president and his supporters running for re-election are in deep doo-doo.  

Has anyone hired / assigned / nominated more people in under 4 years than Don?

What is the average life span for these people? 

Weeks, months?  Certainly not years. 

I'm not referring to crazies like Rudy G.

More to the people who realized they are damning their career by supporting a liar and a fraud or those convicted of crimes. 

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Has anyone hired / assigned / nominated more people in under 4 years than Don?

What is the average life span for these people? 

Weeks, months?  Certainly not years. 

I'm not referring to crazies like Rudy G.

More to the people who realized they are damning their career by supporting a liar and a fraud or those convicted of crimes. 

Welp, when he started he had "by February 8, 2017, President Trump had fewer cabinet nominees confirmed than any prior president two weeks into his mandate, except George Washington" due to a "delay" in confirmations. Ah those cross-the-aisle Democrats! And the slow walking of clearances. More good times from #teamresist!

Then, you gotta nominate who will be confirmed even after all the slow walks.

Then the RINOs gotta be sifted out. ?‍♂️ If you claim you are on board with draining the swamp and it become apparent you are part of the swamp...

He appears to have learned with DNI. John Ratcliffe (a sitting Congressman!) gets nominated and it goes no where. Ric Grenell is put in temporarily and is a honey badger. Suddenly, John Ratcliffe ain't so bad! 

I hope Ric Grenell keeps his clearance and can go in to a cabinet position in the future as a temp. It is amazing how quickly that John Ratcliffe confirmation went through, and I bet that next cabinet position is moved to the front of the line when the alternative is a honey badger. ?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Welp, when he started he had "by February 8, 2017, President Trump had fewer cabinet nominees confirmed than any prior president two weeks into his mandate, except George Washington" due to a "delay" in confirmations. Ah those cross-the-aisle Democrats! And the slow walking of clearances. More good times from #teamresist!

Then the RINOs gotta be sifted out. ?‍♂️ If you claim you are on board with draining the swamp and it become apparent you are part of the swamp...

He appears to have learned with DNI. John Ratcliffe (a sitting Congressman!) gets nominated and it goes no where. Ric Grenell is put in temporarily and it a honey badger. Suddenly, John Ratcliffe ain't so bad! 

I hope Ric Grenell keeps his clearance and can go in to a cabinet position in the future as a temp. It is amazing how quickly that John Ratcliffe confirmation went through, and I bet that next cabinet position is moved to the front of the line when the alternative is a honey badger. ?

Just goes to show you Trump was never serious about winning the presidency. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He appears to have learned with DNI. John Ratcliffe (a sitting Congressman!) gets nominated and it goes no where. Ric Grenell is put in temporarily and it a honey badger. Suddenly, John Ratcliffe ain't so bad! 

Face it, the dems are homophobic. 

• Haha (+1) 1

BARR UNBOUND

Featured image

Attorney General William Barr sat down with Mark Levin for an outstanding interview that aired last night on Life, Liberty and Levin. The interview covered subjects and themes that are among our regular preoccupations, including the secular religion of the Democrats, Antifa and related media coverage, and the Russia hoax. In the interview Barr is performing a teaching function. He knows what he’s talking about and he wants Americans to understand.

Jim Hoft posted the opening segment below on YouTube and noted a few quotable quotes here.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/5/2020 at 10:39 AM, Buffalo_Gal said:

He appears to have learned with DNI. John Ratcliffe (a sitting Congressman!) gets nominated and it goes no where. Ric Grenell is put in temporarily and is a honey badger. Suddenly, John Ratcliffe ain't so bad! 

On 8/5/2020 at 10:41 AM, BillStime said:

Just goes to show you Trump was never serious about winning the presidency. 

What he said. 

Hiring your daughter, son in law and fellow criminal conspirators is not draining the swamp.   

Its just adding to the mess.  

8 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

What he said. 

Hiring your daughter, son in law and fellow criminal conspirators is not draining the swamp.   

Its just adding to the mess.  

What are their salaries?

• Like (+1) 2