Bills pretty much toast after Broncos and Chiefs wins...

Big Turk

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about that..Chiefs and the Bronco's still have two against each other left.

Denver also has Titans, Patriots and Raiders...5 tough games there.

Chiefs outside of the 2 with Broncos have Falcons, Raiders, Titans, Chargers...

Aint over yet guys..these are flawed teams that win only cause the other team makes awful mistakes. Not looking good for others teams for sure...but sure as hell aint done yet either

Edited by plenzmd1

I don't know about that..Chiefs and the Bronco's still have two against each other left.

Aint over yet guys..these are flawed teams that win only cause the other team makes awful mistakes. Not looking good for others teams for sure...but sure as hell aint done yet either

Bills have to go 6-1 just to get to 10-6, not happening.

Agree. I think it is unlikely... but not over.

Bills have to go 6-1 just to get to 10-6, not happening.

Broncos 7-3 now...lets say they lose both to Chiefs,and they lose to the Pats and Raiders..9-7..10-6 if they split with Chiefs.

Nor saying likely, but not saying we need them to lose to the Browns and Jets either

Exactly. It's time to lose out.

so many here just want to go to the playoffs thinking it means something. They're the same folks who do not realize theyre going to enjoy Bills games disirregardless. They're the ones who want to go to the Prom even without a date. I want to go to the Prom and bang the Prom queen.

I don't hate anything. Well, except when people say "I hate to break it to you..." or "I hate to be a downer..." No one in the history of mankind has ever meant that.

Missing the playoffs sucks hard. Life goes on.

what does making the playoffs and losing in them mean?

what does making the playoffs and losing in them mean?

None of it means anything man. Chest-thumping about nailing prom queens means even less. And is a lame ripoff of Sean Connery in the Rock.

All but one team that makes the playoffs eventually loses in them. Doesn't make getting into them worse than not getting into them.

Your mileage may vary.

Right now the Bills and us the fans need to take it one game at a time. Worry about beating the Bengals first. The Bills are one life support, but they still have chance. The same chance the Cubs had down three to one to the Indians and the same chance the Cavs had down three to one to the Warriors. They did why not the Bills.