Advocare ? BS or okay ?

Maury Ballstein

Flavored seltzer is all we keep in the fridge. I usually get the store brand, but that's because I'm cheap. Schweppe's flavored seltzer is very flavorful, though.

Schweppes black cherry is my go to.

What ever happened to the New York Seltzer waters? I heard they were coming back but haven't seen them anywhere.

Flavored seltzer is all we keep in the fridge. I usually get the store brand, but that's because I'm cheap. Schweppe's flavored seltzer is very flavorful, though.

That's all I drink now. Sparking water. No calories; no sweeteners. I love the Dasani cans-- raspberry lemonade flavor is great. I also own a soda stream and just drop a lime in there.

That's all I drink now. Sparking water. No calories; no sweeteners. I love the Dasani cans-- raspberry lemonade flavor is great. I also own a soda stream and just drop a lime in there.

Which flavored waters are good ? Dont some have the same crappy sweeteners that the diet sodas have ?

Which flavored waters are good ? Dont some have the same crappy sweeteners that the diet sodas have ?

Yeah; just don't get anything with aspartame or sucralose. The sparkling ones I drink have two ingredients: water and "natural flavors."

A few brands I like are Dasani (cans), ice mountain, deer park, la croix, and target has some good generic stuff.

Just read the label.

I stick with the basic store brands or Vintage. In the end, it's water and CO2. Get a Sodastream on sale and add your own lemon, lime, etc.

Schweppes black cherry is my go to.

What ever happened to the New York Seltzer waters? I heard they were coming back but haven't seen them anywhere.

You can find the New York Seltzers at Price Chopper here in VT. Same small glass bottles as when I was a kid. Love black cherry. My wife buys the Polar flavored sofa waters. They have all kinds of crazy flavors, and are 10 for $10. Can't beat it.

You can find the New York Seltzers at Price Chopper here in VT. Same small glass bottles as when I was a kid. Love black cherry. My wife buys the Polar flavored sofa waters. They have all kinds of crazy flavors, and are 10 for $10. Can't beat it.

yeah, I started drinking the Polar ones. Schweppes are better IMO. But NY seltzer water would kick me from soda I think. If they are as good as I remembered as a kid

Yeah; just don't get anything with aspartame or sucralose. The sparkling ones I drink have two ingredients: water and "natural flavors."

A few brands I like are Dasani (cans), ice mountain, deer park, la croix, and target has some good generic stuff.

Bought a 12 pack of the la croix orange cans and they are brutal.

Which flavors do you like ?

Bought a standalone food lion black cherry one that was amazing but has aspertame and other weird sounding ingredients

Natural flavors, you say? Stay away from the rasberry!

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-att-us&source=android-browser&q=castoreum

Bought a standalone food lion black cherry one that was amazing but has aspertame and other weird sounding ingredients

If it has aspertame, it's soda, not seltzer water.

Seltzer should have all zeros and no ingredients other than water and natural flavor.

It's an acquired taste, for sure. I say go with those Dasani cans-- black cherry or raspberry lemonade.