WEEI Boston cartoon from yesterday.

Bubba Gump

Kinda tough to call anyone else immature when Patriot week is just a week long excuse for people to hurl gay slurs at Tom Brady. And then the biggest fan involvement on Sunday was someone throwing a !@#$ing dildo on the field. :D

But we are mostly just drunken fans, lol. Not professionals on a major sports outlet. And Gronk said the dildo was for the Bills. Apparently he hates his hometown now.

But we are mostly just drunken fans, lol. Not professionals on a major sports outlet. And Gronk said the dildo was for the Bills. Apparently he hates his hometown now.

To the victor goes the spoils. And the bragging rights. And the right to rub it in :)

I'd like to think that after all these years, beating the Bills would just be another Sunday for them. They seem to relish in it a little more than they should, considering how insignificant we must be to them.

To the victor goes the spoils. And the bragging rights. And the right to rub it in :)

I'd like to think that after all these years, beating the Bills would just be another Sunday for them. They seem to relish in it a little more than they should, considering how insignificant we must be to them.

They definitely like winning in Buffalo moreso than other places. Brady said he enjoyed seeing the fans leaving early yesterday. Of course no one mentioned how all the Pats fans left Gillette early when the Bills won there.

It is the mentality of a loser to get your ass handed to you and then rationalize the situation by attacking the winner.

The cartoon is great anyway.

Both those guys will be a part of Bills history soon enough.

Who's attacking the winner? Although maybe tasteless, I thought it was funny.

They all relished it yesterday after the embarrassing loss at home in week 4. Also to people calling the cartoon poor winners, it was published yesterday in the paper and probably drawn up on Friday or Saturday. (I personally thought it was just a dumb picture myself)

I think Rex's record says he's a purely average head coach. He wins more games than he loses when he has a good roster. He loses more games than he wins when he has a bad roster. He coaches .500 ball when he has an average roster.

I can't hate a guy for being average at his job in such a competitive profession.

But it did bug me when he was smiling over the challenge flag at the end of the game. How can you smile when you're team got embarrassed in front of a home crowd? Competitors don't smile at a loss.

But it did bug me when he was smiling over the challenge flag at the end of the game. How can you smile when you're team got embarrassed in front of a home crowd? Competitors don't smile at a loss.

I didn't care for his laughing on the sidelines either. Hell, Belichick doesn't even smile, let alone laugh after wins.

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that the Boston sports media are "professionals".

They all relished it yesterday after the embarrassing loss at home in week 4. Also to people calling the cartoon poor winners, it was published yesterday in the paper and probably drawn up on Friday or Saturday. (I personally thought it was just a dumb picture myself)

according to everyone who is anyone week 4 didn't matter. Tahmmy wasn't playing. But, yesterday you'll hear no credit given to what Buffalo didn't have, will ya?

The patriots fans en masse are the worst fans in NFL history. Classless, often. Bandwagon, mostly. Ignorant, totally. With winning does have those things but its no excuse because even down here in Carolina where these asshats rival Pats fans they have the excuse that most fans are young and immature or most were fans of other teams until that team sucked than they bandwagoned on to Carolina

2013 patriot fans

2014 seahawks fans

2015 panther fans

2016 patriot fans

The arrogance and the stench of greatness is annoying at best. Its classless. Even Hogan has a different attitude in NE* and its not winning and its not anything to do with me being bitter. Sammy Watkins has no class. McCoy is a douche. Eric Wood is a weasle who ain't very good. Only 3 or 4 players on this team are anything what I'd want a player to be. Woods, incogntio, kyle Williams and jerry Hughes. So, for the record, I can't stand the patriot fans. Think most of the team is full of douche nozzles but will own it with our own fans and team just the same.

Don't even get me started on media coverage. You have "Christian from Long Island". We have jerry Sullivan from hell.

Kinda tough to call anyone else immature when Patriot week is just a week long excuse for people to hurl gay slurs at Tom Brady. And then the biggest fan involvement on Sunday was someone throwing a !@#$ing dildo on the field. :D

two wongs don't make a white.

Thank you

according to everyone who is anyone week 4 didn't matter. Tahmmy wasn't playing. But, yesterday you'll hear no credit given to what Buffalo didn't have, will ya?

Ok that was a long rant, hope it made you feel better.

I will gladly state the Bills were banged up on Offense, but I was told by numerous people here and the media that the Bills D was as healthy as it has been all year. And I would say the D lost that game yesterday NOT the O.

I also said in numerous threads week 4 matters and they would remember it when they were playing. Anyone who thought otherwise IMO was wrong. They don't live in a vacuum they remember what happened and how they were manhandled..

Edited by PatsFanNH

Ok that was a long rant, hope it made you feel better.

I will gladly state the Bills were banged up on Offense, but I was told by numerous people here and the media that the Bills D was as healthy as it has been all year. And I would say the D lost that game yesterday NOT the O.

I also said in numerous threads week 4 matters and they would remember it when they were playing. Anyone who thought otherwise IMO was wrong. They don't live in a vacuum they remember what happened and how they were manhandled..

tom Brady on offense is to what a safety is in Rex's d. Without a safety Rex's system is horrible. It hinges upon a free safety that keeps the play in front of him. Processing the game like no other while the Ss takes care of everything in front of the fs.

Anyone who thought our D was ready yesterday was an idiot. I am surprised they bothered passing so much. They could have easily beat our ass running and running all over us. We had no answers and never were going to. It wasn't tom Brady. It wasn't bill belichick. It was the buffalo bills losing to the patriots - a hands down better team. We made efforts. And had some good stats...5 sacks! But our team is so fatally flawed that we can be beat easily.

Anyone who bet on Buffalo or had a small hope they would win doesn't appreciate football, understand football and needs to have their reality checked. They're fanatics. There is an inverse of this. Those who ride the top of the class and one day don't perform well and become poor losers or get spiteful. A poor winner is worse than a poor loser.