SEATTLE PREDICTIONS

ice2145

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Seattle switch personnel with NE with these predictions? Their offense has been awful.

Btw McCoy is expected to be back.

Seattle is a tough place to play in primetime and they are due for a good offensive showing. So I'm sure it will happen next Monday night.

Seattle is a tough place to play in primetime and they are due for a good offensive showing. So I'm sure it will happen next Monday night.

why do you think they are they due? Wilson is hurt, they can't run the ball, and the OL is a train wreck. They played the 28th ranked D in the league yesterday which gives up an average of 30.7 ppg and scored 13 offensive points. Edited by YoloinOhio

why do you think they are they due? Wilson is hurt, they can't run the ball, and the OL is a train wreck. They played the 28th ranked D in the league yesterday which gives up an average of 30.7 ppg and scored 13 offensive points.

None of that matters. The universe will dictate that its November, and the Bills must self destruct.

why do you think they are they due? Wilson is hurt, they can't run the ball, and the OL is a train wreck. They played the 28th ranked D in the league yesterday which gives up an average of 30.7 ppg and scored 13 offensive points.

Because....Buffalo. And the Bills defense has been a sieve the past two weeks.

Edited by Bubba Gump

This game will be pretty low scoring. The Seahawks can't block anybody and the Bills defense will be getting destroyed in the media all week. They will show up with some pride on Monday Night. The Bills offense will struggle there IMO. These guys will never be open against that secondary. I'm thinking something like 16-10 Seattle.