Week 9: Seahawks' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

By Tony Drovetto - seahawks.com

Personnel updates from Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll as his team readies for its Week 9 matchup with the Buffalo Bills.

Seahawks Chancellor still not practicing
He’s missed the last three games with a groin injury and on Thursday Seattle S Kam Chancellor is still not practicing. His status is considered up in the air for Monday night’s game.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday practice to tell more on Harvin status

Thursday was Percy Harvin’s first practice with the Bills. By all accounts things went well. The coaching staff didn’t overwork him on purpose as he was eased back into football related activities following a long layoff. Though he’s in shape, he’s not in football shape. That is what makes him a bit of a question mark for Monday’s game.

“I’m not sure right now,” said Harvin of playing Monday night in Seattle. “That’s coach’s decision. We are just going to see how we keep going on this week. A heavier load should be [coming] (today), so I’ll have a better feel for it.”

@ChrisBrownBills

Marcell Dareus (groin) is back on the practice field today. We'll have his participation level post practice. #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Lorenzo Alexander still not at Bills practice. LeSean McCoy is out here again though.

@ChrisBrownBills

Dareus, Bush, Glenn are back to action - 2 new guys not in attendance - Kyle & Kouandjio. Alexander, Tate, Bryant still no go. #Bills

@buffalobills

Shady: "He's really close. I'm thinking he's going." Dareus: "Good that he's back, but he was very limited today." Harvin: "Looks good."

Cwb5AKDWEAAFSdO.jpg

@MatthewFairburn

Marquise Goodwin was back to being a full participant in practice. Marcell Dareus was "really limited."

@viccarucci

Kyle Williams didn't practice w illness. Marquise Goodwin was full go after being in concussion protocol. #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan on LeSean McCoy: "I feel like he's really close. I think he's going to go ... He looks full go to me."

Dareus “really limited”

Bills head coach Rex Ryan gave an injury update post practice on Friday on a couple of starting defensive tackles.

DID NOT PARTICIPATE

DT Kyle Williams – illness

DT Corbin Bryant – shoulder

WR Brandon Tate – concussion

LIMITED PARTICIPATION

OT Cordy Glenn – ankle

TE Charles Clay – knee

RB LeSean McCoy – hamstring

LB Jerry Hughes – hand

WR Robert Woods – foot

LB Lerentee McCray – knee

LB Lorenzo Alexander – hamstring

RB Reggie Bush – groin

DT Marcell Dareus – groin

FULL PARTICIPATION

WR Marquise Goodwin – concussion

By Seahawks.com

Check out what the Bills are saying about the Seahawks before the two teams meet in Week 9 at CenturyLink Field.

By Tony Drovetto - seahawks.com

Take a look at which team the national media is picking to win on Monday Night Football between the Seahawks and Bills.

Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson spoke with the media on Friday leading up to Seattle's Monday Night Football matchup against the Buffalo Bills.

Seahawks wide receiver Jermaine Kearse spoke with the media on Friday leading up to Seattle's Monday Night Football matchup against the Buffalo Bills.