Gilmore needs to go

Ok be worse on the field but keep your mouth Shut and Bills fans love you

How about finger pointing in the middle of the play? Is that not one of the sloppiest things you have seen this year? That's going to get any player negative attention, and if he can't handle the sludge on social media then he shouldn't be reading it. 90% of those folks just want to say things to force a reaction.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about finger pointing in the middle of the play? Is that not one of the sloppiest things you have seen this year? That's going to get any player negative attention, and if he can't handle the sludge on social media then he shouldn't be reading it. 90% of those folks just want to say things to force a reaction.

Tyrod screams at Powell Bills fans say "Leadership"

Gilmore points at players Bills fans "Selfish Jerk"

I get it

I get it

Watch the All-22 earlier this season and watch #10. Dude gets !@#$ing irate at Tyrod every other pass play.

I'd pay good money to hear the unedited version of him mic'ed up vs Arizona :D

I get it

You of all people are unaware of all the deserved criticism TT is currently getting...come on now. Look at all the links put up with all-22 footage and see the "hate" TT gets. The only leadership talk comes from the organization itself and the fans of unicorns.

Maybe Gilmore is the only one who understands the schemes. According to some, our secondary is still having communication issues. Maybe he's right. Who knows? Certainly not me or you.

Edited by stony

You of all people are unaware of all the deserved criticism TT is currently getting...come on now. Look at all the links put up with all-22 footage and see the "hate" TT gets. The only leadership talk comes from the organization itself and the fans of unicorns.

Cant have it both ways. Many fans defend Taylor for that are the same ones calling Gilmore selfish.

So which is it leadership or selfish?

Maybe Gilmore is the only one who understands the schemes. According to some, our secondary is still having communication issues. Maybe he's right. Who knows? Certainly not me or you.

The players coach named Rex Ryan all but publicly admitted that was SG's mistake on the Hogan touchdown. Does he qualify as in the know?

Come into a Gilmore thread only to find Bobby talking about Tyrod. Again.

I get it

Do you understand English?

Same thing happens between one player and another player. One is loved for it, other is villified.

I am not talking about Taylor i am talking about actions making a comparison. Comprehend a little before you come into a conversation. It will cause you less embarrassment in life

Cant have it both ways. Many fans defend Taylor for that are the same ones calling Gilmore selfish.

So which is it leadership or selfish?

Leadership isn't sitting on the sideline alone looking like your lost in space, I have never been convinced of TT being a leader. Very very few leaders on this team and that's why you see lapses in attention and effort on any given Sunday.

The players coach named Rex Ryan all but publicly admitted that was SG's mistake on the Hogan touchdown. Does he qualify as in the know?

Think about this though; even Jonathan Meeks said it was a communication bust. If the call was changed from the original Cover-2 call and it didn't get relayed (hence why Gilmore dropped underneath the route), that would reflect badly on Rex and his staff. The coach isn't going to come out and admit his staff !@#$ed up.

Gilmore's as good as gone. He's getting Mario'd.

Is that who coaches the team? Thanks for clarifying!

When you come out making things personal make sure you have your reading comprehension level all the way up. The reason I said players coach is because Rex will always stand by his guys infront of the mic and it was telling when he commented about SG. I'm sure the finger pointing didn't sit well with him either.

Think about this though; even Jonathan Meeks said it was a communication bust. If the call was changed from the original Cover-2 call and it didn't get relayed (hence why Gilmore dropped underneath the route), that would reflect badly on Rex and his staff. The coach isn't going to come out and admit his staff !@#$ed up.

Meeks and Graham both commented on this. It's a very bad look on the defensive staff. Coupled with Darby's regression...

No Rex and his elite coaching staff never at fault lol.

When you come out making things personal make sure you have your reading comprehension level all the way up. The reason I said players coach is because Rex will always stand by his guys infront of the mic and it was telling when he commented about SG. I'm sure the finger pointing didn't sit well with him either.

What did I make personal? I'm lost. I'm pulling a Gilmore!

He is Mario'n himself. Good players don't need to stand around blaming others and making off the cuff remarks about scheme and coaching. No matter who screwed up that play...a good player would have rebounded and made a play later in the game. Gilmore was toast all day.

Guess you dont like Sammy either right?