Flabbergasting Stat

Tom Brady has 297 fewer passing yards than Tyrod Taylor - in four fewer games. There is a pretty good chance that Brady will pass Tyrod's season yardage total on Sunday.

Unlikely. Taylor will at least do 125 passing yards Sunday. If the Bills stick with their identity (the running game) with or without Shady, they'll have a fair chance of keeping Brady's numbers down.

Was my post deleted?

There were 2 identical threads created by the OP. The other thread was deleted I think

So aren't we supposed to be ridiculing the Brady-led Patriots for only winning against 28th/29th/12th ranked pass defenses? I mean that's the only reason they did so well right?

Oh it's the Patriots? Well then they beat the bad defenses with their greatness!

Edited by What a Tuel

Over the years, I've posted less and learned to not post ridiculous nonsense. That said (my least favorite transition into a new sentence) this stat says something. Many will discount it, as some already have, but that's an embarrassing stat. Tom is the GOAT, so comparing the two isn't fair, but TT isn't the future. Will we make the playoffs this year? Probably not. But it's the first year I've felt like that wasn't a laughable question.

Side note, we'd be 6-1 if our best player could have laid off the weed for a minute. We beat the Jets and the Dolphins if that fat !@#$ plays.

Long story short, TT is serviceable. But we need a guy for whom I don't have to hear John Murphy say for the 50th time this season "oh, and he was wide open but the pass was over his head."

Edited by stevestojan

Over the years, I've posted less and learned to not post ridiculous nonsense. That said (my least favorite transition into a new sentence) this stat says something. Many will discount it, as some already have, but that's an embarrassing stat. Tom is the GOAT, so comparing the two isn't fair, but TT isn't the future. Will we make the playoffs this year? Probably not. But it's the first year I've felt like that wasn't a laughable question.

Side note, we'd be 6-1 if our best player could have laid off the weed for a minute. We beat the Jets and the Dolphins if that fat !@#$ plays.

Long story short, TT is serviceable. But we need a guy for whom I don't have to hear John Murphy say for the 50th time this season "oh, and he was wide open but the pass was over his head."

Well said.

Was my post deleted?

There were 2 identical threads created by the OP. The other thread was deleted I think

So aren't we supposed to be ridiculing the Brady-led Patriots for only winning against 28th/29th/12th ranked pass defenses? I mean that's the only reason they did so well right?

Oh it's the Patriots? Well then they beat the bad defenses with their greatness!

Naw... it's still among us. As flabbergasting as that might seem.