Poor decision making right across the board.

Tipster19

I'm really glad and thankful that the Pegulas bought the Bills and are committed to keeping them in Buffalo. I also appreciate them fusing the sport franchises into One Buffalo but with that being said the decision making from the top down is lacking monumentally.

Not to be disrespectful to Terry but in hindsight he is a pretty emotional guy, so much so that it has clouded some of his business decisions. I do believe that he heavily influenced the hiring of Rex who IMO is the poster child of bad emotional decisions.

I don't know who is responsible for the decision of playing McCoy this last week, I believe that Rex had a lot to do with it but I could be wrong, but THAT has to rank as one of the worse decision so far this season. Doesn't this organization have a brain in their head??! What good could have possibly come out of playing him?? He should have been sat right through the bye week and hopefully have him heal for the stretch run.

Rex is a mess and was a terrible hiring. I actually haven't minded him too much these last couple of weeks. I'm saying this because we have won during that time, I'm saying it because he hasn't really acted like a buffoon as far as I know. At beginning of last year, especially the New England game is when I really started to loathe him and was embarrassed that we were stuck with him as our coach. With that being said one could only imagine my horror when his twin was brought aboard.

The firing of G-Ro is another sign of how unstable this franchise currently is. I don't know what was behind it and if he was the problem or not but then again I don't really care.

Throw in that idiot Dareus and this has the makings of us having our own keystone kops. This isn't normal folks, these chain of events. I'm afraid that a lot of us are becoming callous or immune to the fact that we are truly laughing stocks and rightfully so. I won't fault the front office for the Watkins' trade up because I've enjoyed his production when he has been healthy but the guy can't stay healthy and I'm wondering if he ever can. As much as the Bills have made strides with some of the player personnel the last few years they have also have taken some really big steps backwards with some of the fore mentioned.

I can't ever remember not being excited to some degree or looking forward to a game but this Sunday I'm not either. Injuries can't be helped, I get that, but after last week's decision making and game strategy I'm really dreading what is going to unfold in this week's game against Brady and the Patriots. Our secondary has the propensity of giving up huge chunks of real estate in the passing game. After what Ajayi did to our run defense I could only imagine what Blount & Co could do with their ground game.

I know that continuity goes a long ways but Rex is not the answer. I really hope that him and his crew is gone after this year. I know once again that this will put us back but I hope the Pegulas cut bait with this guy. I think that someone like Frank Reich would be the perfect replacement for SO many reasons, one being that he is the complete opposite of that big bag of wind.

Bad decisions, we have a boatload of them. What I'm hoping for is just one good one.

I'm really glad and thankful that the Pegulas bought the Bills and are committed to keeping them in Buffalo. I also appreciate them fusing the sport franchises into One Buffalo but with that being said the decision making from the top down is lacking monumentally.

Not to be disrespectful to Terry but in hindsight he is a pretty emotional guy, so much so that it has clouded some of his business decisions. I do believe that he heavily influenced the hiring of Rex who IMO is the poster child of bad emotional decisions.

I don't know who is responsible for the decision of playing McCoy this last week, I believe that Rex had a lot to do with it but I could be wrong, but THAT has to rank as one of the worse decision so far this season. Doesn't this organization have a brain in their head??! What good could have possibly come out of playing him?? He should have been sat right through the bye week and hopefully have him heal for the stretch run.

Rex is a mess and was a terrible hiring. I actually haven't minded him too much these last couple of weeks. I'm saying this because we have won during that time, I'm saying it because he hasn't really acted like a buffoon as far as I know. At beginning of last year, especially the New England game is when I really started to loathe him and was embarrassed that we were stuck with him as our coach. With that being said one could only imagine my horror when his twin was brought aboard.

The firing of G-Ro is another sign of how unstable this franchise currently is. I don't know what was behind it and if he was the problem or not but then again I don't really care.

Throw in that idiot Dareus and this has the makings of us having our own keystone kops. This isn't normal folks, these chain of events. I'm afraid that a lot of us are becoming callous or immune to the fact that we are truly laughing stocks and rightfully so. I won't fault the front office for the Watkins' trade up because I've enjoyed his production when he has been healthy but the guy can't stay healthy and I'm wondering if he ever can. As much as the Bills have made strides with some of the player personnel the last few years they have also have taken some really big steps backwards with some of the fore mentioned.

I can't ever remember not being excited to some degree or looking forward to a game but this Sunday I'm not either. Injuries can't be helped, I get that, but after last week's decision making and game strategy I'm really dreading what is going to unfold in this week's game against Brady and the Patriots. Our secondary has the propensity of giving up huge chunks of real estate in the passing game. After what Ajayi did to our run defense I could only imagine what Blount & Co could do with their ground game.

I know that continuity goes a long ways but Rex is not the answer. I really hope that him and his crew is gone after this year. I know once again that this will put us back but I hope the Pegulas cut bait with this guy. I think that someone like Frank Reich would be the perfect replacement for SO many reasons, one being that he is the complete opposite of that big bag of wind.

Bad decisions, we have a boatload of them. What I'm hoping for is just one good one.

It's clear you put a lot of thought in to this.

And rather sad that this was the result.