Peter Jennings Primetime Special tonight...

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Primetime/story?id=468496

2 hours Primetime special, seeing is believing. Could be cool. Better than the crap that the Scifi channel rolls out.

251738[/snapback]

I like the sci fi channel

The new Battlestar Galactica series is pretty cool, and I've been watchin the 4400 which is alright.

there are a lot of turds though

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have they brought out the original Bush papers were he saw one while flying in a flightsuit of course, picking his nose, smoking a joint, and yelling Haliburton? 

I heard his report was typed into MS Word XP back in 1972.

252114[/snapback]

No, but they interviewed ICE and he went into detail about the anal probe. :devil:

so far, they're doing a bang up job. interviewing good people, and more importantly, avoiding the trojan horse kooks. real, objective scientific and journalistic coverage of this subject is LOOOONNG overdue.

252109[/snapback]

I agree. This is a pretty good show. i like the fact that they are mixing in the regular people with the scientists, policemen, military people and using old news reports too. I'm very impressed and I will admit that I believe. I swear that when I was younger, I saw a ufo flying in the sky above me when my grandpa was taking me back home.

Why do UFO's travel across galaxies but have to turn on their headlights when they reach Earth?

251795[/snapback]

Ever read Douglass Adams?

They are just "buzzing" us. :lol: He said UFO sightings were just "spoiled rich kids" who liked to pick on the people on Earth whom no one would ever believe. They will park, get out and act like idiots then get back in and drive away... :devil:

My ggod friend's grandparents own about 50 acres of land outside the albany ny area. They swear on the fact they had a colorful bright object lower itself into their field. Changed colors numerous times, then disappeared as fast as it came. Two very credible people too...I asked the grandfatehr myself, so i could hear it directly from the source, and he swore by it... Gave him chills talking about it. His wife witnessed it with him, although she wasn't there to share her version of the story with me. ALso had a buddy I played baseball with who owned land, outside the guilderland/albany ny area. they woke up one morning with numerous crop circles in their corn. I actually got to see it after baseball practice one day.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Primetime/story?id=468496

2 hours Primetime special, seeing is believing. Could be cool. Better than the crap that the Scifi channel rolls out.

251738[/snapback]

That was a weak-ass show. I very seldom watch network tv, but I decided to watch that piece of garbage. The only thing I found surprising was the amount of infomercials during the broadcast selling cheap gizmos aimed directly at the gullible. WTF was Peter Jennings doing hosting that POS?

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: ABC

I like the sci fi channel

The new Battlestar Galactica series is pretty cool, and I've been watchin the 4400 which is alright.

there are a lot of turds though

251825[/snapback]

The 4400 was a USA series over the summer, and a darned good one too. They'll be bringing it back in the summer for another run, and then NBC will see how it does and possibly buy it and move it to their network. It had a good run this past summer. Great show, story, and its also on DVD.

That was a weak-ass show.

252341[/snapback]

I liked it. I thought it was a good job of pointing out the truth about myths about Roswell, the truth about hypnosis-induced 'recovered memories' about the folks with stories about alien abductions, and the total lack of any scientific proof of any sort about UFO's being extraterrestrial.

The only thing I found surprising was the amount of infomercials during the broadcast selling cheap gizmos aimed directly at the gullible.

252341[/snapback]

I believe they were showing those commercials becsause they couldn't sell the ad space. The car and pharmaceutical companies that usually advertise during primetime didn't want to be linked w/ a UFO show.

The veiwers watching someone eat maggots on Fear Factor is a more desirable demographic :devil: