Peter Jennings Primetime Special tonight...

I believe they were showing those commercials becsause they couldn't sell the ad space.  The car and pharmaceutical companies that usually advertise during primetime didn't want to be linked w/ a UFO show. 

The veiwers watching someone eat maggots on Fear Factor is a more desirable demographic  :devil:

252503[/snapback]

Great avatar!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a weak-ass show.  I very seldom watch network tv, but I decided to watch that piece of garbage.  The only thing I found surprising was the amount of infomercials during the broadcast selling cheap gizmos aimed directly at the gullible.  WTF was Peter Jennings doing hosting that POS?

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: ABC

252341[/snapback]

It was pretty weak, but I admit the segment they had where there was an UFO flying past a couple of towns and like 4 or 5 different cops were recorded having witnessed it and not knowing what the hell it was to me was pretty compelling.

Still, the Stealth planes were not known to the general public for years and people often mistook their training missions for UFO sightings, so who knows.

I definitely believe there is life outside of earth, I just don't know if it's advanced or if there is advanced life out there, that they would want to get involved with the idiotic human race so intent on destroying itself...

I definitely believe there is life outside of earth, I just don't know if it's advanced or if there is advanced life out there, that they would want to get involved with the idiotic human race so intent on destroying itself...

252535[/snapback]

Or we could just be some bizarro lab rats....

Ever read Douglass Adams?

They are just "buzzing" us. :lol:  He said UFO sightings were just "spoiled rich kids" who liked to pick on the people on Earth whom no one would ever believe. They will park, get out and act like idiots then get back in and drive away... :devil:

252277[/snapback]

"42"

See my "From:". :lol: