Can Buffalo rush for 300 AGAIN?

gordong

Can the bills rush for 300 two week in a row? Miami is ranked 31 against the run (last week) Lost their best rush LB... and now they might have lost Jones the starting safety for the year.

Bills Rushing attack is setting up very nicely again this week.

Has a team ever rushed for 300 yard two week in a row?

Stick to the run game, and I think this is a win. We might be getting Dareus and our #1 pick back this week as well and I don't see them being able to run on us very much, make them have to throw and that QB is in deep doo doo.

Can the bills rush for 300 two week in a row? Miami is ranked 31 against the run (last week) Lost their best rush LB... and now they might have lost Jones the starting safety for the year.

Bills Rushing attack is setting up very nicely again this week.

Has a team ever rushed for 300 yard two week in a row?

Stick to the run game, and I think this is a win. We might be getting Dareus and our #1 pick back this week as well and I don't see them being able to run on us very much, make them have to throw and that QB is in deep doo doo.

Not sure if a team has, probably in the 60's or 70's when they ran the ball the majority of the time...

They certainly have a chance, especially if they can get a lead and run in the 4th quarter to ice the game.

I know this isn't your main point but I sort of doubt Dareus is back this week. He injured his hamstring the day before they flew to LA so this Friday will be 2 weeks. That seems like a mighty short recovery time for a hamstring especially for a guy Dareus's size.

Hadn't been done in like 25 years, so no, I doubt it. Although it is supposed to be super hot so if we wear them down it could be another 150+ for McCoy.

If it is hot, then it affects our RBs too. So answer might be no.