Rams Second Half Game Thread

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was excited for the season .. who knows ... Tyrod with another year, Sammy, Shady ... anything goes. Hope springs eternal.

I thought this season was over after the Jets. Done. Finished. Tanked. Stick a fork in it. Fin. This team sucks. I'm done. I'm not watching anymore.

Now, we've strung together 3 in a row, including a road win against the Pats*. Well .. if we just win a few more ... and the Jets and Fins lost again ... and ... well ...

Yes, it's football season in Bills country.

Taylor had a rough game. The drops and routes that gave him nothing to throw to did not help. They are overcompensating his lack of height with routes outside the hash marks. The has to be able to throw over the middle.

Yea but they were 124 winning yards.

If we get pick 6's and good special teams and play back up qbs he is spectacular

Kinda like what Peyton?Osweiller had last year? Damn Tyrod coulda had a ring of his own by now. Maybe he shoulda went to Denver ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They adjusted and Taylor wilted like he has everytime a defense takes away what he wants to do

I gotta argue wit ya breh. He didnt play his best game but Ive seen enough of Taylor to know he doesnt always "wilt" when the D takes stuff away. Plus we knew the Rams had a good defense.

Kinda like what Peyton?Osweiller had last year? Damn Tyrod coulda had a ring of his own by now. Maybe he shoulda went to Denver ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I gotta argue wit ya breh. He didnt play his best game but Ive seen enough of Taylor to know he doesnt always "wilt" when the D takes stuff away. Plus we knew the Rams had a good defense.

10 passing yards in 2nd half is not wilting? Ok

I was excited for the season .. who knows ... Tyrod with another year, Sammy, Shady ... anything goes. Hope springs eternal.

I thought this season was over after the Jets. Done. Finished. Tanked. Stick a fork in it. Fin. This team sucks. I'm done. I'm not watching anymore.

Now, we've strung together 3 in a row, including a road win against the Pats*. Well .. if we just win a few more ... and the Jets and Fins lost again ... and ... well ...

Yes, it's football season in Bills country.

Thats rite. AND this team has never had a 3 Win streak. Going back to last year we could never go on a streak. Today was damn Ugly on TTs part but !@#$ it, he tossed that closer to Goodwin at the last minute and we leave LA with a Win. Thats good enough for me at the moment. TTs gonna have to play better next week

10 passing yards in 2nd half is not wilting? Ok

Guys dropped passes so how do you account for that?

Oswieller had 7yds in the 1st half this week.

Tyrod had 10yds in the 2nd half this week.

You know what the difference was major broski?

Tyrod won. Oswielly didnt. :nana:

No, but what possible evidence do you have to make you or anyone think you the Bills could have a better QB say within the next two years? If it takes much longer than that too much other change occurs on the roster to do any good. There are many more teams with worse QB's than Buffalo has. If it was so easy to say they need to get a better QB, every team in the league would be doing that.

If the Bills were to lose out, history says it's unlikely they get the #1 or #2 overall pick, likely with say a .500 record would again get them around pick #15 to 20. Not likely from there to trade up to #1 or you'd give up so much the team would be weak everywhere else. Maybe you could trade for Tony Romo or Jay Cutler if you want. Case Keenan may be available, Fitz, Jonny Football. The only one of them I'd agree is a step up from TT is Romo, IF he stays healthy. the rest are a crapshoot.

I do think the Bills may have the worst group of WR oin the league right now and even if Sammy comes back and plays next season completely healthy, they still are weak overall.

You think he played like a Franchise QB today?

Thats rite. AND this team has never had a 3 Win streak. Going back to last year we could never go on a streak. Today was damn Ugly on TTs part but !@#$ it, he tossed that closer to Goodwin at the last minute and we leave LA with a Win. Thats good enough for me at the moment. TTs gonna have to play better next week

Right now I've got no complaints. After an 0-2 start, standing now at 3-2 with a win against the evil empire in there ... good times. I don't need style points. I don't care about all the problems. Just win baby.

Kinda like what Peyton?Osweiller had last year? Damn Tyrod coulda had a ring of his own by now. Maybe he shoulda went to Denver ¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/size]

Gonna bust out the ole Trent Dilfer vs the NFL line on me ?

He completes that pass to woods we got no problem bruh. I'm not asking for 300 but gonna need more than 124.

Osweiler is gaaaarbaaaaaaage. Texans bought a lemon for a Bugatti price.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

He completes that pass to woods we got no problem bruh. I'm not asking for 300 but gonna need more than 124.

I also died a little on that Woods bomb. Idk why hes kinda lost his bomb accuracy the past 3 weeks but weve been winning so ive been "meh" about it.

Taylor had a rough game. The drops and routes that gave him nothing to throw to did not help. They are overcompensating his lack of height with routes outside the hash marks. The has to be able to throw over the middle.

According to Gannon, he can't throw outside and so the Bills run nothing but routes over the middle for him. Man....that announcing crew was terrible.

Guys dropped passes so how do you account for that?

Oswieller had 7yds in the 1st half this week.

Tyrod had 10yds in the 2nd half this week.

You know what the difference was major broski?

Tyrod won. Oswielly didnt. :nana:

You want to know the real different there is none. Long term you will not win with that QB play.

You know what Ive noticed Brehs? When they give Tyrod the short passing game in the 1st half and get him into rhythm he has a good or decent game. When we spend the 1st half running the ball (not a bad thing) and not putting the ball in TTs hands, he doesnt seem to have good games. It looks like they have to get him into rhythm in the beginning. Im hoping he steps his consistency up and is ready to fling regrdless of rhythm

Osweiler is gaaaarbaaaaaaage. Texans bought a lemon for a Bugatti price.

What he was the 8th Probowl QB. That doesnt help eiter.

10 yards before final drive after fake punt passing in 2nd half.

Edited by Marty McFly

Great win, but the clock management with 4 to go was little league. The Bills could have taken another minute off the clock by letting it wine-down, and then call a running play. The win will mask the stupidity, but fortunately, the Rams coach staff was even dumber.

Edited by CSBill