TE Shakeup Dray Cut

MAJBobby

Jack's Grandson obsoleted Dray.

That's exactly what I thought. O'Leary has shown he can block as well as catch.

Golfing Legend Jack Nicklaus is Nick O'Leary's grandfather.

Corrrection, Football Legend Nick O'Leary is Jack Nicklaus' grandson. :D

A couple other facts about prior Bills players you may not have known since they never talk about it. Scott Chandler is 6'7" and Fitzpatrick went to Harvard.

Here is one that no one, and I mean no one knows...He wears his wedding ring when he plays.

O'Leary had a big play against the Cards and a great catch in the last game...good to see he is finally living up to his potential

I agree to a degree. Last year some teams wanted him when he could have been sent back to the practice squad and Rex kept him on the roster. But to say that a 3rd or 4rth rounder is living up to his potential is kind of weird.

Here is one that no one, and I mean no one knows...He wears his wedding ring when he plays.

I agree to a degree. Last year some teams wanted him when he could have been sent back to the practice squad and Rex kept him on the roster. But to say that a 3rd or 4rth rounder is living up to his potential is kind of weird.

The man was a sixth round pick who made all kinds of significant plays in college. I think the poster's reference to his "potential" relates to his potential to be a steal if his success in college could translate, to some extent, to the big league. But maybe I'm just reading my opinion into his.

Edited by Delusional Bills Optimist