Bills shutout Brady and the Pats in Foxboro

Does that mean the Jags beat Tyrod and the Bills last year, because Tyrod got hurt because of his mobility? Which is a huge factor of his as a player?

No, as I said, injuries happen. It was unfortunate he got hurt. What Brady did was intentional, and even if he did it and admitted it he would have played. But because he is an arrogant prick, the same trait that helps makes him great on the field, bit him in the ass when it didn't have to.

Yes, so...

ah, never mind.

Are you really going to respond to the concept with that weak crap? ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, as I said, injuries happen. It was unfortunate he got hurt. What Brady did was intentional, and even if he did it and admitted it he would have played. But because he is an arrogant prick, the same trait that helps makes him great on the field, bit him in the ass when it didn't have to.

Tyrod intentionally sacrificed his body to get the first down when he got hurt. He didn't have to do it. He doesn't have to run. Sounds like you're sorta splitting hairs here.

Brady and TT both took risks and paid the price when they didn't work out. So TT went 8-8 last season, and Brady went 3-1 this year.

Edited by jmc12290

Tyrod intentionally sacrificed his body to get the first down when he got hurt. He didn't have to do it. He doesn't have to run. Sounds like you're sorta splitting hairs here.

Brady and TT both took risks and paid the price when they didn't work out. So TT went 8-8 last season, and Brady went 3-1 this year.

Tyrod got hurt on a horse collar.

I responded a few times. But I'm wasting my time--the obvious goofiness of your "concept" is its own response.

We didn't have Sammy Watkins, Marcel Dareus, or our top 2 draft picks who were expected to start.

Also, Brady doesn't play D. their entire D was healthy. So I don't feel sorry for them at all, or that it was someone not a real win.

Yes and your O scored 16 points.. Hardly an offensive explosion. Now they did dominate but again 16 points with any semblance of an offense by the Pats would not have been enough.

After he ran 30 yards. Which is an asset he has as a player, that comes with certain drawbacks. Just like Brady's arrogance.

Do you not see the parallel I'm drawing here or just don't agree?

The injury is part of the game. It's unfortunate but it happens to every team. Players will say that the possibility of an injury is 100%. Brady's was not unfortunate. No one gets suspended like that but Brady. But I wouldn't even have made the point for another player, like say, Jerry Hughes who could have done something stupid and got himself suspended by being a hothead. I'm saying the exact same trait that makes Brady great is what did him in this time.

I guess you could say that the exact same trait that makes Tyrod decent got him hurt but I don't think injuries fall into the same category at all because everyone gets hurt. Garappolo got hurt in part because he is a running QB but I wouldn't put it in the same category at all.

Yes and your O scored 16 points.. Hardly an offensive explosion. Now they did dominate but again 16 points with any semblance of an offense by the Pats would not have been enough.

what was the time of possession? Your D got owned and looked slow. We were missing our best offensive player too. Are you guys going to stay on our board all season - I thought it was just one week. If so I'm going to mute you, Boo Radley and the others because I only give a **** about the Pats if we have to play them.

Don't you guys have a message board?

Edited by YoloinOhio

Serious question...if the actual Brady pats shut out our second game starting 3rd string rookie (backed up by, say, Goodwin at QB), would you credit NE with a huge win?

Amen

They were heavy, heavy favorites. We beat both them and the Hoodie. I'm still ecstatic! Edited by r00tabaga

what was the time of possession? Your D got owned and looked slow. We were missing our best offensive player too. Are you guys going to stay on our board all season - I thought it was just one week. If so I'm going to mute you, Boo Radley and the others because I only give a **** about the Pats if we have to play them.

Don't you guys have a message board?

I been here for years and since week 1 this year. That said your O scored 16 points and that's the only stay that matters. Looking good and TOP are nice window dressing but points all that matters.

Fair point, I WS just trying point out that your D won the game for ya IMO.. The Pats D was caught early flat footed but played well enough to win except the Pats O sucked today.

I'm curious as to your opinion about the Pats were the rattled team today. From the opening KO with the returner taking a knee at the one, backing up then deciding he has to run it out. They just didn't look focused the whole game. It could just be a fluke.

I been here for years and since week 1 this year. That said your O scored 16 points and that's the only stay that matters. Looking good and TOP are nice window dressing but points all that matters.

fairly simplistic view. You do realize that your D was bad enough to keep your offense off the field all that time? And that teams need their offense on the field to score? What was the Bills 3rd down conversion percentage? Time to look closely at your team's performance. Edited by YoloinOhio