Phil Collins and other Bills gameday superstitions

Spurna

For as long as I can remember, the Bills have always played "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins during their pregame warmups. This past Thursday they started playing the song, but about 10 seconds in they cut it off and started playing some generic hip-hop song instead. Kind of made me mad.

After Pegula bought the team in 2014 they switched it to some metal version of "In the Air Tonight", but then the next week they switched it back.

Does anyone know of other gameday superstitions the Bills have had throughout the years? I remember Ralph used to trot out the old goalpost pads from circa-40 years ago at seemingly random times and I always wondered what that was about.

For as long as I can remember, the Bills have always played "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins during their pregame warmups. This past Thursday they started playing the song, but about 10 seconds in they cut it off and started playing some generic hip-hop song instead. Kind of made me mad.

After Pegula bought the team in 2014 they switched it to some metal version of "In the Air Tonight", but then the next week they switched it back.

There was one game a couple years ago when they played both versions, the Collins version, then some other song, then the metal version.

Whatever superstitions they have they better stop because it ain't working

This did get me thinking though...

Have we had Flutie back since we benched him for the music city miracle game? I feel like we need to make that right for the curse to be lifted.

Whatever superstitions they have they better stop because it ain't working

This did get me thinking though...

Have we had Flutie back since we benched him for the music city miracle game? I feel like we need to make that right for the curse to be lifted.

We had Norwood back when we were on a winning streak in 2011 and then the team went to hell the rest of the season. So that can backfire.