Headed to the game?

Gary M

Uhg, I am dreading the drive to The Cap...I live in Amherst and can't leave until 4 due to work. I park off of Southwestern, I think I am going to go the 190 to avoid the cluster getting from the 290 to the 90 and beyond. Not that the 190 will be clear sailing, but I hope it's better.

Edited by ricojes

Uhg, I am dreading the drive to The Cap...I live in Amherst and can't leave until 4 due to work. I park off of Southwestern, I think I am going to go the 190 to avoid the cluster getting from the 290 to the 90 and beyond. Not that the 190 will be clear sailing, but I hope it's better.

190 might be rough with normal traffic and then Bills traffic. I told my wife to take the 33 and head out there through downtown to get out that way ( she works in Williamsville)

Take Transit all the way to Southwestern. Less traffic and takes you directly to the Cap.

Wouldn't transit be backed up around that time and with game traffic too? ( serious question)

It gets backed up in area's around rush hour as do most of the main roads. The last Thursday night game I took Harlem and that was a colossal mistake, it was so backed up and slow...

What about Rt. 5 to mckinley? 219/190/90 are always a mess around game times.

i plan on taking the Skyway off of the 190 and then Lake to McKinley.

Edited by ricojes

I'm sorry but "The Cap" sounds dumb and makes no sense to me.

I don't like it either, but that seems to be the consensus on the local news stations...

I heard someone call it the NERF as in New ERa Field.

I like the NERF better.

Take Transit all the way to Southwestern. Less traffic and takes you directly to the Cap.

Yes. Transit to Southwestern is a breeze once you get past Clinton Street. If you have a faster alternate route to Transit near Clinton I would take that instead of dealing with traffic all the way up Transit from say Williamsville - East Amherst area.