Dunne: Who in the Hell is Richie Incognito?

26CornerBlitz

Remember around the time it was announced that Rex was going to give Richie another chance?

A video was floating around of a drunken Incognito going insane in a billiards bar in Miami, I believe.

I want THAT Richie for the game tonight. The guy was like an unstoppable hell beast, and we are going to need it.

Can someone please slip him a liter or 2 of firewater before the game?

This is it!

"Crazy bar rage" Richie is what we need tonight.

Remember around the time it was announced that Rex was going to give Richie another chance?

A video was floating around of a drunken Incognito going insane in a billiards bar in Miami, I believe.

I want THAT Richie for the game tonight. The guy was like an unstoppable hell beast, and we are going to need it.

Can someone please slip him a liter or 2 of firewater before the game?

No. Because that's the guy who led to Martz on the Rams yelling "what the f**k is wrong with that f**ker?" after multiple personal foul penalties.

That's the point of Dunne's article, you want an unstoppable hell beast, but only from whistle to whistle.

New Richie!!! That cracked me up and then you look at his face and it's easy to see how you'd treat him like a little kid! Great read, I really hope he is able to corral his past issues, seems like he's making great progress. Also, large format pictures are so awesome, the clarity is amazing. Great article and I hope he completely flattens the NYJ defense tonight