South Park Season 20

/dev/null

I was struggling at the start of the episode and I knew I wasn't going to make it through. I closed my eyes during a commercial break and the next thing I knew, the Daily Show was on. The episode seemed fine from what I remember, I just had no gas in the tank last night. Thank god for the DVR. I'll be curious to see what the one random thing that recurs throughout the whole season is (ie. Randy is Lord).

I was struggling at the start of the episode and I knew I wasn't going to make it through. I closed my eyes during a commercial break and the next thing I knew, the Daily Show was on. The episode seemed fine from what I remember, I just had no gas in the tank last night. Thank god for the DVR. I'll be curious to see what the one random thing that recurs throughout the whole season is (ie. Randy is Lord).

:lol:

tumblr_newbeyOq4c1qlzt9eo1_400.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I love that even though they've been doing one long drawn out story across the full season in recent years, they are still able to work in stuff like the "it's just locker room talk" line with just a couple days notice.