South Park Season 20

/dev/null

I love that even though they've been doing one long drawn out story across the full season in recent years, they are still able to work in stuff like the "it's just locker room talk" line with just a couple days notice.

Agreed. I know I've said it before, but Parker and Stone are comedic geniuses.

I'm starting to worry the payoff on the Cart man stunt is not going to amount to anything. Its almost too long.

me too. i've not liked what they did to Cartman this season.

I'm hoping they're playing a long game with Cartman like they did with the Scott Tenorman episode, which for the first 20 minutes I was not impressed with. But they payoff was worth the buildup

But there's a difference building up a single episode vice a 10 week season

me too. i've not liked what they did to Cartman this season.

I'm hoping they're playing a long game with Cartman like they did with the Scott Tenorman episode, which for the first 20 minutes I was not impressed with. But they payoff was worth the buildup

But there's a difference building up a single episode vice a 10 week season

and this payoff is too simple. He hates women.

Turns out he was behind trump as president. Or he just wanted laid. Or he is the next president

Scary to think the season will end knowing the next president. Clearly, we all know its turd sandwich regardless.

• 3 weeks later...

They can go just about anywhere with this one. I wouldn't be surprised if they just throw away the current storyline completely for one week and go with something off the wall.

I suspect the season arc was based on a win by Turd Sandwich and they're scrambling to rebuild it around Giant Douche

So they had to make a few minor wording changes here and there, but the vast majority of that story last night had absolutely nothing to do with the election results. The biggest running joke of the whole night was the whole Bill Clinton thing and that worked no matter who won. Hillary recruiting Gerald also worked either way.

And speaking of Gerald, that's one character they really haven't done much with over the years, but his little speech to Kyle was priceless. He'll never approach Randy Marsh status, but he's finally somewhat interesting.

And speaking of Gerald, that's one character they really haven't done much with over the years, but his little speech to Kyle was priceless. He'll never approach Randy Marsh status, but he's finally somewhat interesting.

Dad called you a p#ssy! :lol: