Bills QB Stats since 2003

PO16FFS

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy. I'm saying it's the philosophy of the team that's out of whack. Putting a higher value on the RB position and saying lets be a running team instead of a passing team and spending a lot whether in draft or in salaries when it's been shown time and time again that a) RB's are a dime a dozen and b) it takes a QB to win in this league. I just named off 3 first round RB picks that should have been spent on a QB. Or use them as ammo to get a QB. Or tank and get the top pick. You can have the best running team in the league and it means jack if you don't have a QB so get one at all costs.

Are you serious? You think they have said - let's not find a QB? Ok well then all the QB's drafted where we drafted those RB's would not have worked out - so you just want them to do it for the sake of doing it? Oh god get over it and yourself.

McGahee was drafted in 2003 man - what in holy hell does that have to do with this organization now? Who in the organization put a higher value on McGahee, Spiller and Marshawn than a QB?

Did ya take a look at the money they gave Tyrod? Is it more than McCoy?

Edited by Triple Threat

Not a new GM or Russident

You're saying Doug Whaley has been GM since 2003?

That being said, the only person, that I know of, who has been around since 2000, is Russ Brandon, he's only been in a position of power since 2006 or so, though. Not sure what his impact has been on personnel.

How many 300+ yard games were wins?

That's a good question. Before this became a pure passing league, 300 yd performances were not highly correlated with wins, but I don't think that's the case anymore. For example, the two QBs with the most 300 TD games are Brees and Brady; I'm guessing most of those games were wins.

At this point, I would take a 200 yard game (maybe even a 175).

That's mean but probably would have been enough to win that game. Obviously we've seen Tyrod produce and defenses are going to game plan for him like he hasn't seen before. All the more reason I want him to rely on Watkins.