Belichick is the villain Bills fans love to hate

Punching Bag

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1000

Everyone needs to get past the hate. He's the best ever. Deal with it. I'm sure all the haters would sign off on him as the Bills HC tomorrow. He's not a pompous clown, he just wins again and again. He'll win again this season too. Can't say that for chump we have.

I am a hater, and I never want him in buffalo. ever.

never ever

I don't hate Belichick. He is clearly a benefactor of having the best QB in NFL history. I thought it was cool when Rex (with his XXXL Thurman jersey) was hanging out with him at the combine. Shows a mutual respect.

I do hate Tom Brady. Every time he drops back to pass I want someone to hit him so hard his head falls off. Every time he lies about deflating footballs I want to stick a tire gauge in his ear to measure the psi of his brain. And I hate the Boston fans who worship him and think he can do no wrong. Once Brady is gone I will not fear Belichick. In fact, he would be smart to retire at the same time

keep your enemies closer

Cheat <> Great.

Mr. D-cell himself. Loved watching the Bills run over him and the rest of the Fish for 343 yards rushing in the Don Shula retirement game.

Awesome game reference. One of my favorites of all time. Marino, a great passer, vs Kelly, a great quarterback.

The Bills had 343 yards rushing. Miami had 14 rushes. Miami threw the ball 66 times for 422 yds. Kelly vs Marino on display. "The great" Shula never figured out how to use Marino, or never had the will to get it done. Cox was, well, cox. Thurman sliced and fell forward, time after time, for an extra yard or two.

My memory: This game was won before the opening kickoff. I tailgated in a lot along the road the Miami bus used to enter the stadium hours before the game. Cold, snow, breakfast grills and beer. The bus entered the lot and slowly drove past 100s of screaming, bare chested, painted, fanatics. I saw each row of Dolphins in the bus, huddled in recently purchased fancy bubble parkas, their glum, disbelieving, faces leaning cheek to window, watching the madmen scream. They were already dreaming of the flight home, warmth, glamorous clubs on Ocean drive, and an escape from the weird frozen Thunderdome that was Rich Stadium.

Edited by Neo

Awesome game reference. One of my favorites of all time. Marino, a great passer, vs Kelly, a great quarterback.

The Bills had 343 yards rushing. Miami had 14 rushes. Miami threw the ball 66 times for 422 yds. Kelly vs Marino on display. "The great" Shula never figured out how to use Marino, or never had the will to get it done. Cox was, well, cox. Thurman sliced and fell forward, time after time, for an extra yard or two.

My memory: This game was won before the opening kickoff. I tailgated in a lot along the road the Miami bus used to enter the stadium hours before the game. Cold, snow, breakfast grills and beer. The bus entered the lot and slowly drove past 100s of screaming, bare chested, painted, fanatics. I saw each row of Dolphins in the bus, huddled in recently purchased fancy bubble parkas, their glum, disbelieving, faces leaning cheek to window, watching the madmen scream. They were already dreaming of the flight home, warmth, glamorous clubs on Ocean drive, and an escape from the weird frozen Thunderdome that was Rich Stadium.

Awesome warriors ! This is what Buffalo Bills fans bring. Tailgating can never go away.

fixed ?

My memory: This game was won before the opening kickoff. I tailgated in a lot along the road the Miami bus used to enter the stadium hours before the game. Cold, snow, breakfast grills and beer. The bus entered the lot and slowly drove past 100s of screaming, bare chested, painted, fanatics. I saw each row of Dolphins in the bus, huddled in recently purchased fancy bubble parkas, their glum, disbelieving, faces leaning cheek to window, watching the madmen scream. They were already dreaming of the flight home, warmth, glamorous clubs on Ocean drive, and an escape from the weird frozen Thundersome that was Rich Stadium.

Shula did take Marino to the Super bowl once, But I think the game passed him by and the Bills always stood in the way. More the latter.

Shula did take Marino to the Super bowl once, But I think the game passed him by and the Bills always stood in the way. More the latter.

He did. Super Bowl XIX.

Dolphins: 50 passing attempts, 9 rushing attempts, 25 rushing yards. Marino's second season. 38 - 16 loss.

So similar to the last Shula/Marino game, 11 years later. The song remained the same.

Dolphins: 66 passing attempts, 14 rushing attempts, 70 rushing yards. Shula's final season. 37 - 22 loss.

BJ- You gotta admit, not a lot of people gave them a chance last night. He coached them into a position to win. Missed FG helps to be sure. You're right, one game is one game, but there is no denying he well prepared that team and was facing a very good football team.

Edited by gomper

I love the guy and won't apologize for it.

He is a phenomenal coach. He is professional acting, well-prepared and all business (other than his attire).

I love his press conferences and if I was a Pats fan, I'd love all the wins, too.

I'm jealous. We've got a bona fide !@#$ing clown as a HC with a "cool" truck, "entertaining" pressers and "funny" commercials.

And we've got losses to show for it.

Having Belichick, or someone like him, as a HC is dream for me. Frankly, anyone disagreeing is full of schit, in denial and jealous, if you ask me.

Go Bills!

Good post, I'd like to make one small correction. Rex is not a bonafide clown, he failed out of clown college. So he's a failed clown, which is somehow worse