The Bills have a real chance to win Sunday because...

YoloinOhio

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Quite a few years ago, when the old man died, the kids all went off on their own...using the Bocce name. And, some are better than others I must admit. I patronize the two run by one son.....the location on Bailey avenue and the one on Hopkins road. the quality in those locations is the best as always. I have tried the one on Transit in the plaza, it doesn't quite stand up to the other two I frequent.......but it has the name and is still decent. I understand there are a couple of others....one on Elmwood...never been there. Anyhow......I still do that regularily. And, when my sons return to town to attend the Bills games with me....they always have to get a Bocce Club Pizza. Curious what location you purchased from..?????

I have only ordered from the one on Bailey. For anyone who loves Bocce's, but has not tried a Leonardi's, it is absolutely something you need to do. They don't deliver and if you call an hour before closing time, the may say they aren't taking any more orders. So keep that in mind.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sorry, but the best pizza I have ever eaten was Franks Pizza in Niagara Falls, Canada. Simply untouchable, everytime we go to GreatWolf Lodge my family orders their tray and 2 dozen wings.. yummy.. :)

Oh, and we'll win Sunday because I damn well said so.

Tim-

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I'm sorry, but the best pizza I have ever eaten was Franks Pizza in Niagara Falls, Canada. Simply untouchable, everytime we go to GreatWolf Lodge my family orders their tray and 2 dozen wings.. yummy.. :)

Oh, and we'll win Sunday because I damn well said so.

Tim-

Someone get the stake. I will get the lighter and lighter fluid. Everyone else, get your pitchforks.

I have only ordered from the one on Bailey. For anyone who loves Bocce's, but has not tried a Leonardi's, it is absolutely something you need to do. They don't deliver and if you call an hour before closing time, the may say they aren't taking any more orders. So keep that in mind.

There both good. Of course the owner of Leonardi's beng an ex Bocces employee I believe was taken to court force him

To develop his own recipe for his sauce. i think it went through a couple of revisions. It is good no doubt. I like both places.

When in town and at the Bailey location i get a kick out of some employees wearing their

Bocce's t-shirt. On the back of some of them it says " our recipe never sucked thats why we never had to change it".

Of course this has been going on for many years.

I miss Bozannas. :(

Loved their pizza. Glad they had the "light" topping option. Made the mistake of trying anchovies for the first time on a pizza from there. I swear they put a full lb of the salty little bastards on it. Their subs could feed you for a week.

What's all this talk about heating up leftovers? Cold pizza is the breakfast of champions.

Loved their pizza. Glad they had the "light" topping option. Made the mistake of trying anchovies for the first time on a pizza from there. I swear they put a full lb of the salty little bastards on it. Their subs could feed you for a week.

What's all this talk about heating up leftovers? Cold pizza is the breakfast of champions.

The pepperoni was real on their pizza too.

just magnificent

Never had pizza in Buffalo....that's crazy talk.

Always the first stop after the long drive from Charlotte, NC.....Good Guys Pizza in NT.

post-10620-0-53568300-1473369925_thumb.jpg

We win Sunday because we have better pizza than Baltimore?!?

Never had pizza in Buffalo....that's crazy talk.

Always the first stop after the long drive from Charlotte, NC.....Good Guys Pizza in NT.

attachicon.gifGGPizza.jpg

We win Sunday because we have better pizza than Baltimore?!?

I had a couple slices for lunch today. If that pizza was available in Atlanta, I would have gone there. Why is it so hard?

The defense has gelled into the Rex and Rob plan, although some big pieces are missing from the original blueprint. Having former Ravens corner Ed Reed gives the Bills insight into how they might attack us.

Tyrod is going up against one of the top defenses in the league, but they are very weak at cornerback. As much as everyone would like to see him start to exploit the middle of the field, this may not be the week for that. Watkins can eat them for lunch. Carpenter is healthy and seems to have the confiidence of Rex so hopefully his extra point issues are behind him.

Rex is 6-1 as a head coach and Roman is 5-0 as an OC on opening day. Roman's offenses put up an average of 30 points in those 5 games, including hanging a 27 on the Colts last year

In a dominant win. The only caveat being that Rex's one opening day loss was to the Ravens and he is 0-3 as a head coach against him. Never the less, the pieces are in place for an snd to that streak, even on the road.