and Skurski Throws in the towel as well

8-8 Forever?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appreciate the irony.

On one hand past seasons are not indicative of present results, except when it is.

If you're going to sit there on your high horse disparaging others maybe a little consistency on your part might actually make your point respectable.

OK. Let's go back to 1960 when the franchise was begun.

The point I made was refuting another post that said Rex couldn't have a team prepared in an opener on the road.

The two posts I made are not mutually exclusive. Now jump down from Pokey's back yourself little green slab of clay. B-)

Oh my.....your issues are deeper then I thought......I would totally buy you a beer after that cuz u need it.

9 and 7 is not out the realm of possiblity in your mind.....one more win probably gets us to the playoffs even if it is a wild card

Once your in the playoffs....anything can happen.

And yes...it takes more then talent.....I think it takes scheme fit....talent.....avoiding the injury bug.....and....well....luck

Lets get to 10-6 and see what happens

No issues, just don't by the hype coming out of One Bills Drive after many many years of futility....and I never turn down a free beer!

I sincerely doubt that

Well, you're wrong.....what i really hope is that some time before my clock expires the Bills win a super bowl or the Saber's win a Stanley Cup just so I can experience that as a born and raised WNYer....I don't see either of those happening this season. Maybe next year.

What is with this "throwing in the towel" garbage I keep seeing? Since when are reporters supposed to actively cheer a team? They're supposed to report and sometimes give opinions (depending on the piece.) They aren't fans and to expect them to be is nieve to say the least.

In fact, there's more money in not telling the fans what they want to hear, and predicting doom and gloom, and getting those who love their team to fight with those who love to hate their team by giving them something to fight about...like going 8-8.

Timmah Graham makes a living at it.