Week 1: Ravens' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills elusive weapons hard for Ravens to replicate

If there is one distinct advantage for Buffalo’s offense against the Ravens it’s their top weapons are extremely elusive. Earlier in the week Baltimore defensive coordinator Dean Pees compared Sammy Watkins to perennial Pro Bowl receiver Randy Moss. But Pees isn’t only worried about containing Watkins.

Preparing for Tyrod Taylor and LeSean McCoy in the practice setting has been an issue because they don’t have any players on their practice squad or who they line up on their scout team during the week, who can effectively replicate what Taylor and McCoy can do on the field.

Reed: Taylor is ready

When they were teammates in Baltimore, Ed Reed told a young Tyrod Taylor to always be ready, that his time would come. Now both return to the place where that message was first delivered when Taylor was still a backup quarterback. Is Taylor ready? Ed Reed says absolutely.

@MatthewFairburn

Buffalo Bills WR Sammy Watkins 'not 100 percent,' says ESPN's Adam Schefter http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/09/sammy_watkins_not_100_percent_buffalo_bills_espn_adam_schefter_foot_surgery.html

On Sunday morning, Schefter said Watkins is still working his way back to full strength after offseason foot surgery. He's going to play against the Ravens without limitations, but the foot isn't where it needs to be.

"He's going to be on the field," Schefter said. "He's going to play. He's probably going to be targeted an awful lot. But he is not 100 percent after undergoing offseason foot surgery. In fact, about a week or so ago, that foot got tired on him during practice. But he will be out there today despite the fact that he's not 100 percent.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

"We won the offseason."

Let it go man.

I was discouraged by the lack of connection between TT and Sammy in game three of the preseason. I was hoping to see a spark, I can't help but to be cautiously watching his health this season

1 pass thrown to Sammy in two series. I guess you could call that a lack of a connection. I call it 6 plays though.

@mikerodak

Sammy Watkins warming up before today's game in Baltimore. First significant action

CsFdSYIVMAABOIL.jpg

@JoeBuscaglia

Safety Aaron Williams, playing in his first game since the neck injury that put his career in jeopardy #Bills

CsFeZPCXgAIMWSw.jpg

@JoeBuscaglia

A huge embrace shared between Ravens safety Eric Weddle and #Bills safety Aaron Williams ahead of the game

CsFf1WdXEAAy7_u.jpg

@mikerodak

Here is the 9/11 remembrance pin that coaches will wear during today's games.

CsFhYgiUIAAYgtz.jpg