killshot

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, that's entirely possible.

Miami @ Seattle is almost assuredly a loss

NE @ Arizona sans Brady is likely a loss as well

I could see both of the other games going either way. The Jets' D is good enough to give Cinci trouble on the road, but not sure Fitz and Co. can outscore them.

I actually think that Buffalo probably has the best shot to win in week 1 given how bad Baltimore's aging defense has been the last 2 seasons, and that they have such a young offensive line that will have to deal with Rex's often-confusing pressure packages. The Ravens will definitely need to be able to run the ball well; something that no team has done against Buffalo's starters this preseason.

Arizona. I just fell off with them. I was high on them a while

Seattle has not improved and is not that good. I don't see them being as dominant as before.

And cinci is a bastard and will lose

The Bills matchup well vs. Baltimore.

I know.

I know.

I'm being a homer, but I think they pull this one out 24-16. Ed Reed has practiced against Flacco and knows the Ravens offensive scheme since '08. That being said, 1-3 for the AFC East 😇

Edited by KollegeStudnet

Care to bet something significant with that prediction? Get some real skin in the game before making this kind of prediction!

Are you expecting him to bet you even up on something that should get odds of between 13 and 15-1? Are you willing to lay 15-1 on this significant bet? Seems you are making same a prediction also.

I predict an 0-4 start for the AFC East on opening week .

Not sure when the last time every team in a division lost in opening week.

If the Bills lose the first game of the season then Rex might as well be fired right on the spot. Edited by Beef Jerky

Please please please is more like it but I agree. Every year each team pulls off a big upset. Maybe this can be ours. Momentum can be a cool thing if we somehow pull this off.

Why would beating a team without an elite QB be a big upset? Beating Green Bay in 2014 was a big upset in my opinion, when we had Kyle Orton 3-and-outing most drives at that point. Good thing we had a D.

I didn't realize it was 1 on 11.

Jets defense will be very good this year. I expect a close win at home for them. Could go either way but I think they win.

The Jets defense is going to be worse then last year. Also when it comes to Fitz it is always 1 on 11. You should know better by now.

Thread is on its third page....OP hasnt come back into since the original post

Lets see what his next gem is

Zactly. In a perfect forum, noobs would be held threadless for ??? posts, to make a more likely acclimation to the discussions. We've had our share of ball-bustin' noobs come on to 'teach us lesson', showing us how REAL Fans need to follow their team and how good or bad players/coaches/FO really are. Granted, many don't last long. Staying with a Thread you start is in the TOA, so killshot already has one jammed in the chamber.

Mods are again discussing the idea of no noob thread starts. Stay tuned.