2016 NFL Preseason Week 3

He did look good. Kid is going to be a beast in the NFL if he does not derail his career with off field stuff.

Any idea how long he played? I did not see the game, but Mario did not make the stat sheet.

14 plays total for Zeke +1.1 overal +1 rushing. 7 carries for 48 yds and 1 MT forced. 17 yds after contact.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did any of y'all catch the Niners/Pack game? Gabby and Kap are both looking terrible. Kap certainly hasn't regained any confidence, passing or running. Could be first game rust, but it really looked like a guy who was scared to play. All in all they still look on track to fulfill my #1 overall pick call.

Rotoworld Football@Rotoworld_FB 3m3 minutes ago

MRI reveals broken bone in Tony Romo's back http://tinyurl.com/jkbuzmj

10 retweets9 likes

Looks like the Dak Prescott era has started

I guess we'll see how much the preseason actually means! At least, he has a few weeks to prepare.

And I hate the Cowboys but feel bad for Romo. I think he's gotten a bad rep. He's a really good qb.

Ravens gonna be a handful opening day. Their first team looked good tonight and very physical on D.

Ben Watson tore his Achilles and is done for season. Also their rookie RB who looked good sprained his knee.

Just rewatching some of the games from last night. Titans/Raiders was actually a really good game, dare I say close to the real deal.

Giants/Jets was an absolute snooze fest. Couldn't decide who looked worse, Eli or Fitz. That Jets DL is nasty though. Going to be hard to run on. I'm thinking teams will go to a quick passing game against them or passes to a RB out of the backfield which was working for the Giants.