I Heard There's a Game September 15th

Chef Jim

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok it's official. The bribes.....I mean donations have reached their goal and I will be at the TBDAHOT! Thanks for all your thoughtfulness and I will collect your bribes money.....damn I mean donations at the tailgate.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: I pity the poor sucker that has to sit with you and explain how the game of football works. :wallbash::wallbash:

Ok it's official. The bribes.....I mean donations have reached their goal and I will be at the TBDAHOT! Thanks for all your thoughtfulness and I will collect your bribes money.....damn I mean donations at the tailgate.

Thats awesome you get to make it....Been seeing your posts for a long time....You going to Hammers Lot?

I'll be there. He's just afraid I'll steal his wife. So you have nothing to worry about.....unless you're married of course.

You in a RV? Or are you staying in hotel..??..I had to settle for hotel in Hamburg. Lets get a pre tailgate party going!!!...LOL

Edited by benbestbillsfan

RV? Hotel?? I have a list of women offering to put me up.

thanks to tinder, I had the same from last year. Jessica. Jessica. Erin. Emily. ....

But I think I'm going to end up with this one a while. She's a good catch and can keep up with me.