I spoke to Travis Henry's agent today

freester

Hadley Englehard told me that there are many teams interested in Travis. He will definitely not be back in Buffalo next year. Arizona is very interested. He told me he could not divulge any further details at this time.

Sorry I couldn't get anything more specific but he is pretty tight lipped until its all signed sealed and delivered.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hadley Englehard told me that there are many teams interested in Travis.  He will definitely not be back in Buffalo next year.  Arizona is very interested.  He told me he could not divulge any further details at this time.

Sorry I couldn't get anything more specific but he is pretty tight lipped until its all signed sealed and delivered.

249057[/snapback]

Sure you did, and I spoke to Tom Brady,s agent and he would like to leave the Pats and join the Bills. I cant divulge much more than that. They are tight lipped until its all sealed and delivered. :w00t:

I spoke to Adam Vinateri's agent today and he said he'd love to come to buffalo but can't because he'd miss Tommy Brady's post game back rubs. He said Marcia even gives him a happy ending after those game winning kicks. :w00t:

<_<:blink::blink:

I talked to Travis' mother today and she said he wants to come back to Buffalo because she wants a daughter-in-law and heard they had a deal for them at Wilson Farms.

She also said Travis' agent was full of misinformation, she's in favor of the DH in baseball and Lee Harvey Oswaldt acted alone.

And we wonder why no one posts inside information here anymore.  <_<

249083[/snapback]

Hell we even ran off Dwight Adams' daughter when we had the opportunity. Jeez everything she said turned out to be true.....Thanks Freester for sharing.....

I spoke with God today and he told me the Bills are gonna win it all next year!

All he asked in return is that each Waller say 2 rosaries a day, every day, until SB Sunday.

Do ya want it bad enough? Who's with me?

Oh yeah, God also said the deal's off if he sees anything resembling a cowbell next year.

All he asked in return is that each Waller say 2 rosaries a day, every day, until SB Sunday.

Do ya want it bad enough?  Who's with me?

Oh yeah, God also said the deal's off if he sees anything resembling a cowbell next year.

249188[/snapback]

Damn!

You beat me to it!

Except for the cowbell! <_<

249188[/snapback]

God called back and said we need to sacrifice the team mascot too --- I bet Billy Buffalo goes up in flames pretty quick

"Hell we even ran off Dwight Adams' daughter when we had the opportunity." Jeez everything she said turned out to be true.....Thanks Freester for sharing.....

That's why Buddy "The Wonder Dog" does not tell eveything he knows (go ahead he who was PM ed with the Drew news a couple of weeks ago) so he does not get beat up like a redhaired irish setter!

249188[/snapback]

I'll take my chances without the Big Man. Cowbells are in, rosaries are out. Plus, I said a prayer right before Norwood's kick. The Big Man is just not a Buffalo guy.

But if you post a reality show spoiler it will get 500 hits in thirty seconds.

249089[/snapback]

It is really a shame that the attitude of making fun of whoever claims they have insider information has become prevalent on this board.

Sometimes, people just may have some good contacts. They have no desire to blow their cover by announcing who the contacts are.

So, tell me, why you sarcastic jerks feel the need to lampoon whoever posts an insider claim. Is it jealousy that someone may know more than you? Is it the "Jim Rome Syndrome" that requires you to make fun of everyone that is not part of the "jungle"?

Help me here, because one of the real values of a message board like this is the off-chance that you will really get some insider stuff. But if you make fun and insult everyone who posts here, it will turn off potential posters of such info.

Of course, some poster will claim they know somebody and put up some outrageous crap. Go check their past posts and determine if they have any credibility. That is the value of this board. Frankly, I don't care what happened on Extreme Makeover last night.