Why is it ok to discriminate against "big boned" players?

BringBackFergy

Karlos had a few extra pounds...I understand that. But I've seen other teams comment about how this guy (E. Lacy) put on too much weight. Don't these GM's and coaches understand the toll these types of comments take on a young man's psyche? So many models have gotten sick from trying to stay at a certain weight, actors/actresses, and others who try to stay slim...we shouldn't concentrate on weight of players. Too much stress. It seems wrong. You can't discriminate against guys that work at Home Depot or women at Sbarro Pizza because they are a little "chunky"...why is it ok for the Bills?

Thank you. My point exactly.

I mean she might dump me for somebody better looking, who doesn't drink, and has more money, but the point is, she gave me a fair chance... Something I don't believe Karlos got... There, I'm done with this for a while.

Karlos had a few extra pounds...I understand that. But I've seen other teams comment about how this guy (E. Lacy) put on too much weight. Don't these GM's and coaches understand the toll these types of comments take on a young man's psyche? So many models have gotten sick from trying to stay at a certain weight, actors/actresses, and others who try to stay slim...we shouldn't concentrate on weight of players. Too much stress. It seems wrong. You can't discriminate against guys that work at Home Depot or women at Sbarro Pizza because they are a little "chunky"...why is it ok for the Bills?

At least TSW does not do that with Beerball.

Now if Beerball had issue typing at sufficient speed due to conditioning and did not follow off season instructions like Karlos it would be a different issue .....

I'll be honest, I put on some pounds in the last few years... My wife's not gonna up an leave because I'm pudgy, and a lover of the scotch... There's no loyalty anymore.

Gump Worsley was a fine goalie too!

"Phil Watson, one of his many coaches with the Rangers, once described Worsley as someone who carried around a "beer belly."

Worsley's response: "Tell Watson I drink only V.O.""