Giants vs. Bills at New Era Field - 8/20 @ 4 PM on NFLN

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Nassib bring the 'cuse all the way back against Mizzou. The guy wearing 12 on the Giants bears no resemblance to the QB i saw that night. Damn shame.

I've said it before and I'll say it again now. Nassib will be next year's TT. He'll get a starting job somewhere and play well. His team (and our D) is doing him no favors today. I'm not willing to think he's bad after two disapointing games when he's played so well the past two years in preseason.

Nassib Fan Club = Me and his mother. His dad bailed after last week.

I've said it before and I'll say it again now. Nassib will be next year's TT. He'll get a starting job somewhere and play well. His team (and our D) is doing him no favors today. I'm not willing to think he's bad after two disapointing games when he's played so well the past two years in preseason.

Nassib Fan Club = Me and his mother. His dad bailed after last week.

Can't see it. He has no field awareness and processes the game too slowly. Marginal NFL talent.

Can't see it. He has no field awareness and processes the game too slowly. Marginal NFL talent.

Mine is definitely not a popular opinion. He has happy feet today. Had them last week as well. He did not have happy feet the last few years. Maybe it's the pressure of auditioning for future employers. We'll see come next year.