Giants vs. Bills at New Era Field - 8/20 @ 4 PM on NFLN

I'm sorry but Jerome Felton sucks. The guy missed a ton of blocks last year and hurt the team more than he helped. I hope little Gronk makes the team over him. At least he is versatile. Felton is not a very good lead blocker anymore and that was the only thing he was useful at. Get rid of him.

Litte Gronk is horrible too (worse than Felton). He has no business even on a 90 man roster. His arms are about 20 inches long too. He stinks.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Litte Gronk is horrible too (worse than Felton). He has no business even on a 90 man roster. His arms are about 20 inches long too. He stinks.

No fullback then. Felton provides no value to this team.

If Clay turns on the jets and scores, don't have to worry about Felton fumbling.

I hope in the regular season the O can be a little more creative than plowing a RB up the middle on 2nd and 10. Just makes it 3rd and 8-10 every time

If Clay turns on the jets and scores, don't have to worry about Felton fumbling.

I hope in the regular season the O can be a little more creative than plowing a RB up the middle on 2nd and 10. Just makes it 3rd and 8-10 every time

also with Richie and Cord big difference