RIP John McLaughlin

GG

John: ISSUE ONE! I’m dead, but will I start voting Democrat. ELEANOR CLIFT!

Eleanor: Well, John, I think....

John: WRONG! Mort Kondrake!

Mort: It depends, John, if....

John: WRONG! Jack Germondoroni TeenyTinyTableTop Jacky-germ-germ-germ-germy-mon-mon-mon-mony-dough-dough-dough-doughma-dinga-dong-ding!

Jack: Why don’t you ask God, John.

John: WRONG! I was about to. Heavenly God above!

God: See John, ....

John: WRONG! .........................Of course I will vote Democrat now, it’s part of being dead!

Was looking a bit frail lately.

BTW, whatever happened to the poster who did the McLaughlin threads? Something 11?

I lurk from time to time. I've posted in a few music threads. When I saw McLaughlin died it reminded me. (RIP John)

I think I'll do a McLaughlin thread as a tribute. It takes some time to think up good questions. I'll try for something tomorrow afternoon (tied up all morning). I don't know whether to do Off the Wall or the main board but if any of the questions are Bills related I'll go to the main board so be on the lookout.

I'd love to start posting again but don't feel like I have much to offer about the Bills and have pretty much given all I have to offer on PPP (although this year sure is crazy).

I lurk from time to time. I've posted in a few music threads. When I saw McLaughlin died it reminded me. (RIP John)

I think I'll do a McLaughlin thread as a tribute. It takes some time to think up good questions. I'll try for something tomorrow afternoon (tied up all morning). I don't know whether to do Off the Wall or the main board but if any of the questions are Bills related I'll go to the main board so be on the lookout.

I'd love to start posting again but don't feel like I have much to offer about the Bills and have pretty much given all I have to offer on PPP (although this year sure is crazy).

Welcome back.

You should swing by PPP, it needs some old timers to stop by.