Longest trip to the opener?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes when I'm in town only place to be

Sweet. I generally sit in the 2nd or 3rd row to the back of the main area with a few other people, including buftex (also a TBD member). Hit me up on here before a game and come say hi!

Nice distances for the opener but how about longest distance for Season tixs?? Love my Bills from Philly with season tix and make the drive for all the games - not just one or two!

I am Richmond VA, make about half. Mr.Info and Lvbills also Richmond.

EBAll Durham NC and still a season ticket holder.

Rubes may be...he is in Salt Lake.

Nice distances for the opener but how about longest distance for Season tixs?? Love my Bills from Philly with season tix and make the drive for all the games - not just one or two!

Nice!!

I am Richmond VA, make about half. Mr.Info and Lvbills also Richmond.

EBAll Durham NC and still a season ticket holder.

Rubes may be...he is in Salt Lake.

Also nice!

There was a couple that sat behind me a few years back from that area... Not sure if it was Philly or Allentown... Either way, that's one hell of a haul.... I thought my 2 hour drive was bad until I started tailgating with Mead.... He has a 6 hour trip!

There was a couple that sat behind me a few years back from that area... Not sure if it was Philly or Allentown... Either way, that's one hell of a haul.... I thought my 2 hour drive was bad until I started tailgating with Mead.... He has a 6 hour trip!

Mead is 5 hours, unless he drives like a little old lady. I'm 6 hrs.